Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Forgot instant money pin

Solved
HAPPY70
How do i cancell n instant money transaction because reciever lost pi n did not withdraw, yet it was deducted from my account?
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Musindomick,

You'll need to share the details of the voucher that was sent for further assistance, please share the initial query with the details to0860 466 639 or [email protected]. The Instant Money consultants/team should be able to assist you and resolve this matter. 

Regards, 

Boitumelo

Nyathikazi
New Contributor
Nyathikazi
New Contributor
What can I do if I forgot my instant money pin?
Musindomick
Occasional Visitor
Hie please advise
I forgot the pin now when i followed your instructions on how to delete the voucher, it then requires the pin what do i do???
thabo12

sorry i dont have the senders contact number, the sender was a client at the restuarant and was paying the bill.

Activleo2
New Contributor

@EFFEKT wrote:
I Forgot the Pin for instant money transfer...What can i do

Hi did not receive my SMS voucher

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Danryan 

Please be advised that you can delete the instant money voucher on your mobile banking app. Simply log on to the app and follow these below steps:

- Tap "Transact" at the to right corner of the app,

- Tap the last option that appears, titled "Send Instant Money"

- Tap on "Manage Vouchers"

- Select either "Beneficiary Vouchers" (if the voucher was sent to someone else) or "Your Vouchers" (If you sent the voucher to yourself)

- Proceed to delete

Let us know if this was helpful.

Regards,

Boitumelo

Danryan
Dita1970
I need a pin so that I can send instant money on *120*212#
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @M-,

Please be advised that you will need to contact customer care on 0860 123 000 and provide your ID number in order to be assisted with retrieving your pin.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

M-
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @SimphiweJeniffe,

Please be advised that you can contact the Instant Money team on: 0860 446 639 or forward an email using: [email protected] for further assistance on this.

Regards,

Mandy

SimphiweJeniffe
New Contributor

but how do you cancel the voucher if the money was deposited outside the ATM and remember has deposited last year december

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @SimphiweJeniffe,

Please be advised that only the sender has access to the pin number of the Instant Money voucher issued. Kindly note that you will have to contact the sender to re issue the pin to you. In a case where the sender has forgotten the pin, please be advised that they can use the mobile banking app to cancel that voucher and recreate a new one and share the new pin with you.

Regards,

Mandy

SimphiweJeniffe
New Contributor

good day

my friend deposit money for me last december i forgot to withdraw it now i want the money i still have the voucher number but the pin has expire,is the anyway i can get the pin without contacting my friend

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @EFFEKT,

Please be advised that you can delete the instant money voucher on your mobile banking app. Simply log on to the app and follow these steps:

- Tap "Transact" at the to right corner of the app,

- Tap the last option that appears, titled "Send Instant Money"

- Tap on "Manage Vouchers"

- Select either "Beneficiary Vouchers" (if the voucher was sent to someone else) or "Your Vouchers" (If you sent the voucher to yourself)

- Proceed to delete

Regards,

Mandy

EFFEKT
New Contributor
This new updated App has no option to delete the manage voucher
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @EFFEKT,

Please be note that the sender will have to delete and create a new voucher for you. The new voucher will be created and the sender will share the new pin with you.

To delete this voucher: 

• Log-in to your app using your personal password
  • Select transaction then,
  • Select send instant money,
  • Then select manage vouchers and delete.

Let me know if this was helpful.

Regards,

Boitumelo

EFFEKT
New Contributor
I Forgot the Pin for instant money transfer...What can i do
Go to the solution >