Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

How do I get the prepaid electricity to work???

Solved
Community Coordinator

Re: How do I get the prepaid electricity to work??...

Hi,

This is concerning. Please call 0860 238 837 for assistance on with this matter.

0 Kudos
Kobus9476
Occasional Visitor

Hi Guys

I bought R300 on the mobile app. However I received the sms for the bank deduction but electricity voucher.

Checked , it gone of the bank but no voucher. Gone and bought from Checker and according to the voucher I paid for the higher tariff

How now??

Kobus

0 Kudos
Community Coordinator

Hi there,

Please be advised if the transaction was unsuccessful the money will be credited back to your account. Note this transaction will also reflect on your statement for reference, and should you have not received this voucher you can contact our support service with your transaction details on:  0860 238 837 for further assistance. Thank you.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Farieda
Visitor

Hi
I bought electricity at 00:30 this morning. It is now 06:30 and still did not receive and sms with my token voucher number. Bare in mind the deduction went through. This is not the first time this is happening and I'm starting to get annoyed.

Regards,
Farieda
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Coordinator

Hello @Farieda,

The best way to resolve this will be to forward us your transaction details if you didn't receive your voucher. You can send us your details here: [email protected] with your account details and contact. As soon as we receive this we will investigate further and feedback.

Let us know should you require further assistance on this.

Regards,

Boitumelo

0 Kudos
Suzette49

I want to purchase electricity from ONTEC using Standard bank Please advise

0 Kudos