Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Increasing daily Withdrawal limit

Solved
29 REPLIES 29
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hello @444gambinopablo.

Thank you for reaching out.

You can increase your EAP limit up to R500 000 on the Mobile Banking App or the Internet Banking portal. kindly make use of the online banking platform making use of the following steps:

- Login to mobile app

- Click "manage" on the homepage

- Click settings & limits

- Click the card you want to amend the limit on

- Click limits

- Click daily ATM limit

Once you have completed these steps, you will receive a confirmation text on your phone highlighting the amended limit. Should you experience further challenges, please forward your account details, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "EAP limit increase" for further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Fana

Standard Bank Team.

444gambinopablo
hello please help with increasing daily limit, i went to my banking app, went to manage them clicked on cards but everytime i click on my there’s no option for increasing daily limit just that my card has been delivered to a branch
slopo444
My app keep on saying username already exist I can log in using a new phone
Sivuyilevivian
Occasional Visitor

I want to increase my daily limit now, online.

What must I do?

Wayne30
Visitor
Hello sir/madam My name is Wayne I want to increase my daily limit to R50000 a day please I need to buy my car tomorrow please help me I need to do the transaction tomorrow please call me on 0784881542
Sebastien1919
Each time a try to increase my daily or monthly withdrawal limit I get a message that tells me that the service can not be activated on my account. What should I do now ?
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @mrbkutha,

Can I kindly ask that you forward your Standard Bank ID (email address registered on app, Id number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line " Increasing daily Withdrawal limit" so that we can look into this matter and assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

mrbkutha

my limit dose not want to change 

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Tholakele1,

Please be advised that you are able to adjust your daily withdrawal limit making use of the mobile banking app. Simply:

• Log onto the app,
  • Tap on "more" at the bottom right side of your screen display,
  • Tap on "manage cards",
  • Select the card o which you'd like to adjust your limit,
  • Under Card Limits, Tap "Daily ATM limit" and amend accordingly with new limit.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Tholakele1

What I must I do to increase my daily withdrawal limit

Okuhle12
Please help me about increasing my daily withdrawal limit
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Nash,

Could I kindly advise that you forward your account details, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "Increasing daily Withdrawal limit" in order to be assisted further with the limit increase.

Regards,

Mandy

Nash
I tried the very same steps but it won’t let me increase the daily withdrawal limit. All it does is allow me to decrease it. Please help!
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @PatriciaR77,

Please be advised that for security reasons, you will need to visit your nearest branch in order to be assisted with amending your withdrawal limit. Kindly remember to take with your ID book for this purpose.

Regards,

Mandy

PatriciaR77

Please let me know how I can increase my daily withdrawal limit for a short period.

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Maritha,

Please be advised that the new Internet Banking only provides the option to amend the monthly payment limit. Kindly note that you will have to download the mobile banking app in order to have the option to amend your daily and monthly ATM withdrawal limit. The app (Standard/Stanbic Bank) is available for download on Google Play as well as the App store. Please view link to learn more about the new version of the app: http://community.standardbank.co.za/t5/Download-and-use/Older-version-of-the-Mobile-Banking-App-no-l....

Regards,

Mandy

Maritha

I just wanted to withdraw money and got the message that I exceeds my monthly withdraw limit.  I do not use the app but internet bsanking.  How can I increase my limit?  There is no Standard Bank here.

Boitumelo
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hello @Seipati,

You are able to update your daily limit via the app. Please login and follow bellow steps:

• Tap on the menu on your top left corner.
  • Below on your dashboard select manage cards.
  • Select the card that you would like to amend.
  • Scroll down to card limits and select daily limit 
  • Update your limit anything from R1000 to R10 000 per day.

Note any daily limit over R10 000 please visit your nearest branch for further assistance.

Regards,

Boitumelo

Seipati
New Contributor