Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Instant Money Error

5 REPLIES 5
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Genius07,

I can understand your frustration on this. Could advise that you get in touch with our Instant Money support team on [email protected] for further assistance. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Genius07

I am also having the same issue for a week now and each time i call the offices i am put on hold for a minimum of 20 minutes after which the attendant asks me to hold again so that they can transfer me to the person who can help me. I hold again for another 5-10 minutes and that person asks me to submit a query to some platform. Really?? Did i have to hold for 30 minutes to be told to submit the query to another platform.

Huysamen76
New Contributor
Two months down the line. Same problem, still now solution. I'm talking to a brick wall. Standard Bank clearly not willing to help solve the problem with their own application. Utterly dissapointing.
Huysamen76
New Contributor
You should have been clear that you are just fobbing me off on to yet another platform which requires me to repeat my story for the tenth time. I did as you asked and they had no idea what this was about. Not so nice Mandy. No resolution, just passing the buck.
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Huysamen76,

Could I advise that you forward your digital email address, account details, ID and contatct details to [email protected] with the subject line "Instant Money Error" so that our development team can look into the issue and assist you further.

King Regards,

Mandy

Huysamen76
New Contributor
I've been trying for 3 days to create an instant money voucher. I keep on getting the same error 2822. This is driving me mental. I need help. I've also logged a call via your call center, but nothing so far. In December I had a similar issue when I couldn't pay one of my beneficiaries. I really don't know what to do anymore.