Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Instant money transfer

5 REPLIES 5
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @M1ghty_i 

Please note the below steps on how to send Instant Money Voucher:

• Login into your Mobile Banking using your credentials,
  • Select the blue money option on the transact option,
  • Select send,
  • Then select "Send a voucher to someone else",
  • Select from existing added beneficiary or "Pay a new cell phone number" 

Let us know should you experience issues for further assistance.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

M1ghty_i
Visitor
This is not helping because i do not have "send instant money" option. How do i activate these features?
alidajubileus
Occasional Contributor

The option to send the voucher to someone else was not given on the website that is why i reversed the money transfer.  Please i need assistance urgently i dont have transport to get to the bank and need help 

Mark11
Occasional Visitor
This doesn’t answer the question... How do you do an “instant pay” (EFT) to someone using the Standard Bank app???

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @mdow0005,

Please be advised that you can create an instant money voucher on your mobile banking app making use of the following steps:

- Log onto the mobile banking app, 
- Tap "more" at the bottom right corner of the app,
- Tap on "Send Instant Money",
- Tap on the option suitable to you between "Send a voucher to someone else" or "Send a voucher to yourself",
- Select "Pay a new cellphone number" or select an existing contact number in order to "Send a voucher to someone else" 
- Input the amount, create a cash collection pin and accept the Terms and Conditions,

- An OTP (One Time Pin) will be sent to your phone, input the digits in order to complete the transaction.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

mdow0005
Visitor

How can l do the instant money transfer on the standard bank app