Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Lotto

Solved
4 REPLIES 4
DEX1
New Contributor
Worst costumer service experience, what a waste of Airtime and banking fee, if you as a bank can't confidently provide a service why waste our time and money.
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @DEX1,

I can understand your frustration on this, could I kindly advise that you forward your service request number, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "Lotto" so that we may look into this matter and assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

DEX1
New Contributor
I played lotto on Saturday and won on 4 of the tickets, didn't receive a sms the next day as I usually did, called standard bank got a Service request of no. 7021232721 but still nothing has been done. Tried playing yesterday won on 2 tickets and still no sms. This is unacceptable and unprofessional
MandyP
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hello @N_hlemk

Could I kindly advise that you forward your account details, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "lotto" so that our service team can look into this matter for you.

Kind Regards,
Mandy

N_hlemk
Occasional Visitor

Tuesday i played powerball and won by three numbers. didnt get an sms telling of the winnings unlike on saturday when i received an sms and the winnings the same day, wednesday when i phoned the consultants were so rude they put me on hold for a long time it even transferred me to another consultant. i don't understand how this is supposed to be working.

Go to the solution >