Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Missing money transfer voucher

Solved
New Contributor

Missing money transfer voucher

I have made an SMS money transfer and the other person hasn't received the voucher. How do I cancel it or resend it?
10 REPLIES
New Contributor

Re: Missing money transfer voucher

Hi TheGoose!

Thanks for your question. Here's a step-by-step guide:

• Go to your Recipient Management tile on the landing page
  • Go to the recipient in question
  • You should see all the outstanding cash vouchers associated with that recipient
  • Select the voucher in question
  • You should see the 14-digit withdrawal number there
  • Communicate that 14-digit withdrawal number privately to the individual
  • They will of course also need to know the 4-digit PIN you created, and the value of the transaction

(If you cannot find the Recipient Management tile, then you can find the recipient by going to ‘Pay’, and selecting the individual’s profile from the list of names)

Hope that helps?

New Contributor

Awesome. Worked perfectly.

I have withdrew cash using my phone I haven't withdrawn the cash.i still have the voucher but the pin isn't working.how do is get the cash back
rr
Occasional Visitor

I've had the same problem. I sent someone an instant money voucher. They tried more than 3 times and the voucher was blocked. I tried the above option of going to see the voucher, but I do not see the voucher. How can I reverse it?

I just want to know i sended a person a money transfer voucher with a pin but i want to reverse it before they get itt first. What do i do

Highlighted
Community Coordinator

Hi Skommel007,

Depending on the platform that you used to send the voucher, you go back there and cancel the instant money voucher that you created.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

My wife has just sent me a voucher but says there is now a music note in front of the voucher number? It was imperative that I received the money urgently but standard bank **bleep**s it up again!... 

Community Coordinator

Hi kaedkiyan, 

This is concerning. Please contact the Instant Money department for assistance on 0860466639.

How can I see the photo of the person who withdrew the money voucher