Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Missing money transfer voucher

Solved
mbulelokom7
Where can I find the Recipient Management tile?
kimG
Occasional Contributor
I could not find Recipient Management tile on New Internet Bank, but I found it on App and cancelled my transaction. Thanks
busisiwe23bm
Contributor

Hi Vynettemuller,

Were you able to reset the pin?

vynettemuller
New Contributor
My sister getting incorrect information when trying to drwa the cash ... I did the step by step guide after selecting "reset pin" do I select pay or just exit ?
ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi,

I am not sure I understand your query.  From where would you like to see the photo?

malete226
How can I see the photo of the person who withdrew the money voucher
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi kaedkiyan, 

This is concerning. Please contact the Instant Money department for assistance on 0860466639.

kaedkiyan

My wife has just sent me a voucher but says there is now a music note in front of the voucher number? It was imperative that I received the money urgently but standard bank **bleep**s it up again!... 

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Skommel007,

Depending on the platform that you used to send the voucher, you go back there and cancel the instant money voucher that you created.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

skommel007

I just want to know i sended a person a money transfer voucher with a pin but i want to reverse it before they get itt first. What do i do

rr
Occasional Visitor
I've had the same problem. I sent someone an instant money voucher. They tried more than 3 times and the voucher was blocked. I tried the above option of going to see the voucher, but I do not see the voucher. How can I reverse it?
eliasmoaforiwa
Solution
I have withdrew cash using my phone I haven't withdrawn the cash.i still have the voucher but the pin isn't working.how do is get the cash back
TheGoose
New Contributor
Awesome. Worked perfectly.
Standard_Bank
Solution
New Contributor

Hi TheGoose!

Thank you for reaching out.

Instant money voucher SMS messages are received within seconds after the voucher has been successfully created.

If you created the voucher, you can check the instant money voucher number under Instant Money Manage.

To access it from the app, please follow these steps:

• Open and sign into the Standard Bank App,
  • Click transact,
  • Select send,
  • Select and manage vouchers.

You can request that the sender provide you with the voucher number by following these steps to access their mobile app.

If the voucher is from a betting company, please get in touch with the company and request for the voucher to be resent.

For any pin-related issues, kindly contact our instant money team at 0860 466 639.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

TheGoose
New Contributor
I have made an SMS money transfer and the other person hasn't received the voucher. How do I cancel it or resend it?
Go to the solution >