Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Missing money transfer voucher

Solved
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello there,

The best way to resolve this will be to have the sender delete the voucher and resend again using a different secret pin to share with you. The sender can tap on the menu bar on the top right corner and select voucher then manage my vouchers. He can choose to cancel and create another voucher.

If this matter still not resolved please escalate to us for further assistance.

Let me know should you still like us to assist.

Regards,

Boitumelo

Him
I received a voucher with 12 digits and cant get my money
Aj10
New Contributor
What if the tranfer were made from an atm. Is it still possible to get access to the voucher?
Aj10
New Contributor
What if the transaction were made at an atm?
mdharampall
I transferred money but cannot find the voucher
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Norhziey

Please note that we will have to find out where the problem is with sending a money transfer and where do you stuck for us to assist. Note this: After sending funds using Standard Bank's Instant money, it may become for one reason or the other that you may need to cancel the same transaction. Below are the steps you are to follow to go about cancelling the transaction. Only the R9.99 service fee charged is never refundable together with the sent sum :( 

If this is happening frequently the sender will have to make sure that they have entered the correct cellphone number or alternatively send the voucher to themselves and share with you via sms.

1. Log into your Internet Banking account
  2. Place your cursor on 'Payments'
  3. Move it to and click on ''Instant Money'
  4. Select 'Cancel Instant Money transaction' and click Next
  5. Select the transaction you intend to cancel by clicking on the radio button on the left of the transaction(s) and click Next
  6. Enter the OTP you receive on your phone/email and click Next
  7. Enter the Cash Collection Pin you had used for the transaction and click Next
  8. Review everything and click 'Confirm' to complete the cancellation - you will get a cancellation successful notice on the page that follows.

I trust this will assist in resolving your query.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

Norhziey
Every time someone sends me a voucher I never receive the voucher number
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Standardbaks,

Please note that we will have to find out where the problem is with sending a money transfer and where do you stuck for us to assist. Note this: After sending funds using Standard Bank's Instant money, it may become for one reason or the other that you may need to cancel the same transaction. Below are the steps you are to follow to go about cancelling the transaction. Only the R9.99 service fee charged is never refundable together with the sent sum :( 

1. Log into your Internet Banking account
  2. Place your cursor on 'Payments'
  3. Move it to and click on ''Instant Money'
  4. Select 'Cancel Instant Money transaction' and click Next
  5. Select the transaction you intend to cancel by clicking on the radio button on the left of the transaction(s) and click Next
  6. Enter the OTP you receive on your phone/email and click Next
  7. Enter the Cash Collection Pin you had used for the transaction and click Next
  8. Review everything and click 'Confirm' to complete the cancellation - you will get a cancellation successful notice on the page that follows.

I trust this will assist in resolving your query.

Regards,

Boitumelo

Standardbaks
Occasional Visitor
Well. This is a useless function if is it never working. This is the second time I've used it and the second time it fails. Why do you have a service which we pay for which is not working
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @MC1,

I can imagine your frustration on this matter. The alternative way to resolve this is to make contact to our contact centre here: 0860 123 000 for your query to be attended or visit the nearest branch. 

Kindly go to your app, under manage vouchers check if this voucher is still active and delete using your created pin that you shared with the receiver. If you are the one receiving the voucher confirm with the sender if they can delete and create a new voucher for you.

Let me know should you still need further assistance on this.

Regards,

Boitumelo

MC1
I have been calling the instant money customer support num 0860466639 for two days already but no one seems to be picking up their phones???? What the #@#@ is going on Standard Bank?? Keep on getting the same automated holding tone " We are experiencing high call volumes" how can that be I have been on the phone since 8 o clock this morning....?????
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Mthobisi1,

The best way to resolve this will be to delete/reverse the vouchers that we sent and re-send again. Remember you will have to capture the pin that was shared with the receiver so that you can reverse this transactions successfully.

• Tap to your top right corner (Transact) 
  • Select: Send Instant Money 
  • Select Manage vouchers
  • Select the voucher you would like to reverse and delete and confirm your transaction by using the pin that was shared with the receiver.

You can now create a new voucher and share both voucher number and created pin.

Note: if on manage vouchers there is nothing it means that the receiver has withdrawn the money.

Let me know should you need further assistance.

Regards,

Boitumelo

Mthobisi1
Visitor
I need two voucher numbers people didn't receive them. So that I can resend or retrieve them. When I go to recipient nothing appears
ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi Kim14,

Did you include the 'ask' in the email address?  [email protected].

Kim14
Occasional Contributor
That email is not valid!!!!!
ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi,

Please forward your query, contact details and ID number to ask.SBSA@standardbank.co.za. One of our consultants will call you to assist.

ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi,

Please forward your query, contact details and ID number to ask.SBSA@standardbank.co.za. One of our consultants will call you to assist.

ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi,

Kim14
Occasional Contributor
Hi. The instant money voucher has expired how do I get a new one for the receiptient I'm sending it to?
kimG
Occasional Contributor
On the app you'll find the Recipient Management tile by scrolling down the tiles. It is one of the tiles.