Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Mobile App: In-app secure chat with consultant

4 REPLIES 4
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Jplr,

Thank you so much for assisting with the above query. Indeed you are correct, we've received the above query relating to in - app chat feature and have escalated to our mobile technical team for further review. Should the feature be considered for future development, kindly rest assured that all our customers will be notified once it has been enabled.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Jplr
New Contributor
I think it still need to be incorporated into the existing design and process design put in place since it would require consultants to integrate with this feature and be trained etc too ..

Not a small thing to add in without proper design and testing.

Hoping they have started the process and we get the feature soon 😊
Shelley

Where can I find that on my Samsung tablet

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Jplr,

Thank you so much, we welcome your feedback and input with regards to how we can modify the app features. We'll share it with our development team and hopefully these will form part of our future app buildout plan.

Regards,

Mandy

Jplr
New Contributor

Hi,

Some missing features I would like to see added:

1) Would like the mobile app to have an in-app chat feature with a consultant

2) Sub-menu with access to all previous voice recordings with a StandardBank service consultant linked to my account.

3) An in-app OTP presentation to give to a consultant when confirming my identity over the phone. 

Security questions they currently ask are NOT secure and that information is semi public (if not easily attainable I feel)