Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Mobile app not starting up

9 REPLIES 9
Blankman
Occasional Contributor
Confirming that the app is now working again đź‘Ť
Blankman
Occasional Contributor
Thank you for confirming @I0umar.

@MandyP - could we please have some feedback on this matter?
l0umar
Occasional Contributor
I have the same problem and just posted about it, same error
Blankman
Occasional Contributor
@MandyP - another thing I just decided to try now was downloading the online share trading app & the kids banking app from the iOS App Store. Guess what, the online share trading app gives me the same error but the kids app loads fine...fix your apps đź‘Žđź‘Žđź‘Ž
Blankman
Occasional Contributor
@StandardBank - please inform your community as to what the issue is - it’s not like there’s one person that’s experiencing this.

I would appreciate it if anyone could kindly inform us all as to what they think the issue is and an ETA to a new app release. @MandyP - please respond to this message 🙏

Thank you kindly
Blankman
Occasional Contributor
The Cache thing is a default answer to give them time to figure it out. Mind you, I also never got my reference sms đź‘Ž
DatGuyZee
Frequent Visitor
Mine has been doing the same thing since about Thursday (31/05/18). Was told to contact 0860 123 000 to rectify. They said it was the cache clear reboot issue. I did exactly what you did with no luck. Was told they'd escalate the issue and send me a reference sms. Didn't happen. I called again but all that happens is I get into a game of ping pong as they transfer me back and forth the whole time.
Blankman
Occasional Contributor
@standard bank - could someone kindly inform me what is going on??
Blankman
Occasional Contributor
Standard bank - South Africa replied on Facebook to my query last night and suggested a cache clear and reboot. I’ve done that, however the problem persists. I’ve also updated to a new iOS version thinking that a software update will help, but it hasn’t...please help
Blankman
Occasional Contributor
Hi,
When I open the mobile app on my iPhone 7 I get a nsurlerrordomain error -1012. No Touch ID, nothing at all. The app was working a few days ago. I’ve also deleted the app and reinstalled it - same error persists.