Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Mobile app

4 REPLIES 4
Morongoa40
I cant find my new acc on the app the old1 i have closed it.
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Vusumzi,

Thank you for flagging your concerns with us. We had a scheduled systems maintenance on the date that you noted which affected our self service channels. We do apologise for the inconvenience caused in this regard. We can confirm that our systems have been fully restored and are up and running optimally. Please advise if you are still experiencing any issues with the self service channels so that we can escalate to the relevant team/s for assistance.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Vee13,

Could I ask that you forward your digital email address, account details and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "Mobile App account details not showing" so that our app development team can look into this issue and assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Vusumzi
Occasional Visitor

I take it this is an inhouse conversation platform, that seeks to resolves some our frustrations as clients.

I wish to find out if anyone is in a position to advise, why is that our consistant Digital access (Internet Banking, Mobile App) challenges are permanent and seemingly acceptable, when are we finding permanet solutions? The whole of yesterday, I could not access important funtions of these platform, it was not the first time, it is frustrating, and really seems to push one to have an undesired secondary banking, as our platforms cannot be relied on at all times. Please address this failure, as it sets us aback, and really inconsistant with our (the Bank) growth aspirations, as Digital is an integral part of our 'Beating the Market' pillar. Thanking you in anticipation.

Vee13
New Contributor
My mobile app doesn't show my account i have tried to delete and reload it still doesn't show and when i try to add new account it say my card is already in use