Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Monthly EAP limit

Solved
Gzie_02
New Contributor
Where on the app do you increase the limit? I was also told by the call centre that I can do it on the app.
Thanks
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi

Thank you for confirming this.

Regards,

Standard Bank

glynnallen
New Contributor

Both the new internet banking and the mobile application have the ability to change the EAP Limit now.

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Desmond,

The App does not have this option available as yet but the new internet banking does.

Kind regards,

Standard Bank

desmond

This option does not have the EAP limit from the new internet app.

StandardBank
Solution
Community Coordinator

Thank you Andy

An EAP (Electronic Account Payment) limit is the payment limit that is set for electronic payments using Internet, App and Cellphone banking. Your EAP limit can now be amended on the new internet banking without having to visit a branch or call 080 123 000. This can be done by selecting the profile and settings tab appears on the top right corner of the User drop down menu. You can then select the monthly payment limit option and then amend the payment limit (Maximum is a R100 000). This service will be made available to App users in the near future.

Kind regards,

Standard Bank

andy1
New Contributor

Think you need to call the call centre or go into a branch to change

andy1
New Contributor

Its a limit you set up with the bank to protect you from fraud, ie. so you dont get cleaned out completely

knarothum

I can't make payment for an employee says i reached my EAP limit.  What dose that mean? What do I need to do please help.

Go to the solution >