Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Poor service

5 REPLIES 5
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Mgrplumbingwork,

Was the transaction an instant payment and from which bank was it from?

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

mgrplumbingwork
Occasional Contributor
Acc No 143907123 had a payment of R824 made on Saturday...still doesn't reflect
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi mgrplumbingwork, please let me know what happened to make you feel this way? I would like to assist you.

mgrplumbingwork
Occasional Contributor
I agree with u! Std bank is absolutely ridiculous right through the spectrum. The service is pathetic and holding on while they are apparently experiencing high call volumes ... every time one calls is unacceptable. I've had issues with this bank for years and I can tell you that they just couldn't be bothered! Waiting for my payment to reflect and I'm closing this bank out of my life once and for all!
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Michelle, 

Please forward your query and contact details to [email protected].

Michelle78
New Contributor
I have had it with Standard bank! Firstly I had an issue with the mobile app- which took almost a month to resolve. The same thing has happened again. I can't believe it can take so long to sort out a technical issue. Secondly I purchased airtime over a month ago from Vodacom. I have called Standard bank numerous times and no one gets back to me or can give me a resolution. I have probably spent more money holding on the customer care line. Often 30mins just to speak to someone! I'm told that the turn around time is a couple of days- I have to wait more than a week and then I call back not Standard bank !!It's absolutely poor service and makes me want to move all my accounts if I have to wait so long for anything to be resolved!!! I'm actually sick of this!