Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Prepaid airtime

7 REPLIES 7
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good afternoon @Iqraam.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Please send us your account number, transaction amount, and date so that we can look into it.

We are looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Fana.

Lerothodi
Hi

I purchased vodacom Mobile airtime. The money has been taken from my account but I have not received the airtime yet
Please assist
Thank you
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Iqraam,

We have consulted with our technical team and they have confirmed that they were running modification changes on the Cell C bundles feature which resulted in airtime/data not coming through on time. The team has also confirmed that this issue has been fixed and funds should be reversed as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Mandy

Mapp1n
New Contributor
Did anyone received their airtime or data yet or any conformation from the bank ? I also called them and they say its cellc called cellc they say its the bank :(
jvhill
New Contributor
Seem they not going to reply or fix our problem
jvhill
New Contributor
I had the same problem bought R10 airtime 2days ago money was deducted but no airtime. Called the cell network and they confirmed it is the bank.
Angelbie7
I dit load airetime on my mobile but dit not received it but it is of my bank account. Yesterdag. R10 and R10 and R25
Iqraam
Visitor
I purchased prepaid airtime for myself this morning. I did not receive the airtime up till this hour. I tried purchasing airtime this afternoon and still no luck in getting the airtime. The funds have left my account. Please assist as soon as possible