Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Prepaid electricity

3 REPLIES 3
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @jayson_morrison,

The best way to resolve this is for us to go through your account and investigate the matter further. Kindly share with us your account details and transaction information here: [email protected].

Let us know should you need further assistance on this.

Regards,

Boitumelo

jayson_morrison
Frequent Visitor
I am having the same problem . i bought inits for R300 and only 55.20 KWH and i was charged R319.96 i don't know for what . I contacted the support and the were useless and not willing to help . Please assist me in finding out who and what this charge are as this is ridiculous.
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @LJk

The best way to resolve this will be to contact our AutoServe support on 0860288673 for further assistance or visit your nearest service provider office.

Note, we act as a middle man between you and the service provider. We transact on your behalf to the service provider and we send the electricity to you as is.

Let me know should you need further assistance on this.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

LJk
Frequent Visitor
Today, 28 January 2018, I have purchased prepaid electricity worth R500 via Std Bank app. The voucher sent to me was of 275.8 kWh hence I purchased electricity worth R500 which I should have received a voucher of 415.5 kWh. Please note ,I live in Burgersfort area, I normally purchase electricity via the same app. with R100 and gives me 83.1 kWh.

Please assist with this matter because I find it very frustrating.