Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Prepaid electricity

2 REPLIES 2
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Aekhairs,

Could I kindly advise that you contact our customer care center on 0860 123 000 or forward your payment reference number, account details and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "Prepaid electricity" for further assistance. Kindly note that you can obtain your reference number through proof of payment obtainable on the online banking site. Kindly follow these steps to obtain your proof of payment:

• Log on to the Internet Banking portal with your email address and password,
  • Select "Transact" at the top of your portal display,
  • Under the "History" dashboard, select "Proof of Payment",
  • Browse through your transactions and select the one that you need proof of,
  • Select "Proof of Payment" under the transaction, towards your right,
  • At the top right corner of your portal display, you'll have the option to download, print or save the proof of payment - select the option that you require.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Aekhairs
Frequent Visitor
I bought electricity voucher for a friend but use wrong mobile number to send the voucher and that number is not working. How to get the voucher number now
Bry
Occasional Visitor

Good day

I purchases prepaid electricity in February and did not get the correct meter no.

They are 22 Feb 2018V125849399070818288985 R100

27 Feb 2018 V12602962307081828985 R100

I phoned today twice  and have been holding on for more than 2 hours. Please could you get someone to phone me on 011 4357938 or e-mail me the correct meter no to nicky.bryant@telkomsa,net. This is unacceptable and only this department can assist.