Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Proof of payment on the banking app

Solved
Tester
Occasional Contributor

How far are you guy's looking? I'm sure it can't be that hard to implement something that has already been developed...

Thuliso
New Contributor
Please give an indication as to when, this is so frustrating
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hi Tester,

I do understand your frustration. Please be assured that we are looking into this matter and our development team is working on resolving this the soonest.

Regards,

Boitumelo

Tester
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I also have noticed this  and raised my complaint, this has still not been resolved.
I find it shocking that such a useful feature component has been removed.

It is that time of the month that users will be making the most payments.

Most of us are out of office and it is easier to do payments via the mobile App as opposed to logging on to desktop, so getting the proof via desktop is an inconvenience. 

At the end of the day, the mobile up is meant to make life much easier. Standard Bank needs to keep up with the fast paced life and be able to cater for more efficient features.

Please can this feature be re-implemented again.

Regards,

Tester.

ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi,

This feature will be added back to the app soon. I apologise for the inconvenience. 

ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback once again. This feature will be added back to the app soon. 

Salaamah
Occasional Visitor
This is unacceptable. Why was the option to save proof of payment taken away?!?!? Not impressed with Standard bank at all
ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi,

I understand your frustration, I will escalate your feedback to our development team. 

Dj25
Visitor

This is not very good actually, we all need proof of payment, why change things that work now there is a set back regarding proof of payment, and that's what all debt companies require, is supposed to be making banking easier not to stand in long queues ,  just thought I would give my opinion 

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hi Mich1,

This feature is currently under development, unfortunately you can  only view not get proof of payment via mobile app but your internet banking.

Regards,

Mich1
Occasional Visitor
Where do i find the proof of payment for payments made using the banking app. Screen shots dont work as my balance shows.
Go to the solution >