Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Proof of payment on the banking app

Solved
devilliersmarie
This is really dumb... since whats the use of the app then and neither your app or online banking is usefull... a person dreads using the app or even going to the bank.
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @MR2306

This feature is only available while you are processing the payment via your app. Note, you can only share after making transaction online payment via Internet Banking.

Let  me know should you still need further assistance on this.

Regards,

Boitumelo 

MR2306
New Contributor

Need to resend proof of payment on banking app . Can anyone assist. 

MR2306
New Contributor

please advise how do i resend proof of payment to a benefiaciary on the banking app

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @bkamanga,

The best way to view your transactions is to loggin using your profile details and tap on your tile to see all transactions. Note, you are currently not able to resend the proof of payment once payment has been made via your app. You can however be able to share and resend the proof of payment using our new online banking service.

Let me know should you need further assistance on this.

Regards,

Boitumelo

bkamanga
Regular Visitor
But guys why can't it be as simple. I just want to see my payment history as well as resend payment and if need be edit the email I I wish to send to another interested party. Please Standardbank-IT make ot simplify our use of the app. please man! 🤷🏽‍♂️🙆🏽‍♂️
Danielk
New Contributor

no,no really it doesn't help..why would i want to use a non app related method when it's the app I want to use?? Reminder: You had a free to use screen shot functinality,which you guys removed!!! This worked perfectly well.. either bring this back, or bring back another no charge proof of payment option that you can use on the app..it's really that simple

Boitumelo
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hello @Danielk,

I can imagine your frustration on this. As advise this option is only available on the app only when processing the payment, you can however log on your Internet Banking to verify if the email that was sent to is correct or not and you will be able to resend this proof to the same email or other email. When you logging in to your Internet Banking please go to Transactional history to view where the email was sent to or you can select proof of payments to resend.

Let me know if this was helpful.

Regards,

Boitumelo

Danielk
New Contributor
Again, this is a pay service option, other backs don't charge for proof of payments, and worse, the email never arrives when I choose that option, and no it is not in my spam folder, and no I am not calling your call centre to get a 2,20refund every time this happens!!!
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @ElizabethSbu201

You are able to share the notification via email or SMS to the preferred party when making a transfer/EFT payments to your beneficiaries on the new app update. Note this feature sin only available while processing the payment not after making the payment. We are currently running final tests on sharing the proof of payments after the payments have been done. I will keep you posted as soon as the dates of its release are communicated.

Let me know should you need further assistance on this.

Regards,

Boitumelo

ElizabethSbu201
Good morning

It's 2 months later and still no improvements regarding this. It really is problematic.
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @sheneser,

We understand your frustration, kindly note that this feature is currently in the final stages of testing with our development team. We do not have the exact release dates, however, they will be communicated to customers upon availability.

Regards,

Mandy

sheneser
Occasional Visitor
Hello when is this feature available because I need to use it on the app
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Tester,

This feature is currently on the final stages of testing and is due for release the soonest. We currently don't have the exact date of it's release but we will keep you posted on this.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

Tester
Occasional Contributor

OVER A MONTH NOW AND NO FEEDBACK??? 

THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE STANDARD BANK! 

Danielk
New Contributor
Yes, notice how the moderators have gone completely silent on the issue...why you may ask? I can see the conversation: guys we make 2,20 per proof of payment generated...that's going to earn us about one mill a month, versus losing only about 100 customers...totally worth it...!!!
Sivu
New Contributor
From May to July about same issue yet not resolved - ostrich head phenomenon

This is not going awaya, no matter how much you chose to ignore our pleas

You are turning into a gvt department and asking for mass movement
Sivu
New Contributor
Danielk
New Contributor
I agree, this is a vital function, and smacks of revenue generating tactics, forcing customers to pay for a pop, which half the time doesnt even arrive. When will this feature be restored to the app???
vanderliefde
Occasional Visitor
Oh my word!!!! This app is actually quite useless without this feature!! When?????? This is the type of thing that will make me go FNB or ABSA, they have great apps!