Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Proof of payment on the banking app

Solved
ElizabethSbu201

Re: Proof of payment on the banking app

Good morning

It's 2 months later and still no improvements regarding this. It really is problematic.
Community Coordinator

Hello @ElizabethSbu201

You are able to share the notification via email or SMS to the preferred party when making a transfer/EFT payments to your beneficiaries on the new app update. Note this feature sin only available while processing the payment not after making the payment. We are currently running final tests on sharing the proof of payments after the payments have been done. I will keep you posted as soon as the dates of its release are communicated.

Let me know should you need further assistance on this.

Regards,

Boitumelo

0 Kudos
Danielk
New Contributor

Again, this is a pay service option, other backs don't charge for proof of payments, and worse, the email never arrives when I choose that option, and no it is not in my spam folder, and no I am not calling your call centre to get a 2,20refund every time this happens!!!
0 Kudos
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hello @Danielk,

I can imagine your frustration on this. As advise this option is only available on the app only when processing the payment, you can however log on your Internet Banking to verify if the email that was sent to is correct or not and you will be able to resend this proof to the same email or other email. When you logging in to your Internet Banking please go to Transactional history to view where the email was sent to or you can select proof of payments to resend.

Let me know if this was helpful.

Regards,

Boitumelo

0 Kudos
Danielk
New Contributor

no,no really it doesn't help..why would i want to use a non app related method when it's the app I want to use?? Reminder: You had a free to use screen shot functinality,which you guys removed!!! This worked perfectly well.. either bring this back, or bring back another no charge proof of payment option that you can use on the app..it's really that simple

bkamanga
Visitor

But guys why can't it be as simple. I just want to see my payment history as well as resend payment and if need be edit the email I I wish to send to another interested party. Please Standardbank-IT make ot simplify our use of the app. please man! 🤷🏽‍♂️🙆🏽‍♂️
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Coordinator

Hello @bkamanga,

The best way to view your transactions is to loggin using your profile details and tap on your tile to see all transactions. Note, you are currently not able to resend the proof of payment once payment has been made via your app. You can however be able to share and resend the proof of payment using our new online banking service.

Let me know should you need further assistance on this.

Regards,

Boitumelo

0 Kudos
MR2306
New Contributor

please advise how do i resend proof of payment to a benefiaciary on the banking app

0 Kudos
MR2306
New Contributor

Need to resend proof of payment on banking app . Can anyone assist. 

0 Kudos
Community Coordinator

Hello @MR2306

This feature is only available while you are processing the payment via your app. Note, you can only share after making transaction online payment via Internet Banking.

Let  me know should you still need further assistance on this.

Regards,

Boitumelo 

0 Kudos