Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Proof of payment on the banking app

Solved
Community Coordinator

Re: Proof of payment on the banking app

Hello @Carpelv,

Thank you for the great feedback, please be assured that it will be shared with our App development team for further consideration. In the interim, you have the option to either download, print or send proof of payment on the new Online Banking platform.  Kindly follow these steps to download, print or send proof of payment on the Online Banking Platform:

• Log on to the Internet Banking portal with your email address and password,
  • Select "Transact" at the top of your portal display,
  • Under the "History" dashboard, select "Proof of Payment",
  • Browse through your transactions and select the one that you need proof of,
  • Select "Proof of Payment" under the transaction, towards your right,
  • At the top right corner of your portal display, you'll have the option to download, print or save the proof of payment - select the option that you require.

Regards,

Mandy

0 Kudos
Jankie23
Occasional Visitor

Ive always had pop set up on the app but since the last few updates on the app it doesnt send the pop anymore?? What is going on?!?!?
0 Kudos
Community Coordinator

Hello @Jankie23

Please be advised that currently you only have the option to either download, print or send proof of payment on the new Online Banking platform. The feature to download Proof of Payment on the mobile banking app forms part of current development plans, please be assured that customers will be notified once the feature has been enabled on the app. Kindly follow these steps to download, print or send proof of payment on the Online Banking Platform:

• Log on to the Internet Banking portal with your email address and password,
  • Select "Transact" at the top of your portal display,
  • Under the "History" dashboard, select "Proof of Payment",
  • Browse through your transactions and select the one that you need proof of,
  • Select "Proof of Payment" under the transaction, towards your right,
  • At the top right corner of your portal display, you'll have the option to download, print or save the proof of payment - select the option that you require.

Regards,

Mandy

0 Kudos
Lixhadip13
New Contributor

For instance when I try to check my payment history the app just log out immediately, now I can't check my payments unless I go to the bank to get statement,whereas on the old app version I did check my payment history. Please fix this problem immediately. Thank You
0 Kudos
Lixhadip13
New Contributor

Under development for how long?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Coordinator

Hello @Lixhadip13,

Could I kindly ask that you forward your ID number and digital email address registered on the mobile banking app to [email protected] with the subject line "payment history timeout on app" so that we can get our development team to look into this issue for you.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

0 Kudos
Dawie-Wandrag

Hi,
Has this issue been resolved already? Is it possible now to find, download or send previous Proof of Payments via the Standard Bank app?
0 Kudos