Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Proof of payment on the banking app

Solved
Mich1

Proof of payment on the banking app

Where do i find the proof of payment for payments made using the banking app. Screen shots dont work as my balance shows.
Go to the solution >
0 Kudos
45 REPLIES
Community Coordinator

Re: Proof of payment on the banking app

Hi Mich1,

This feature is currently under development, unfortunately you can  only view not get proof of payment via mobile app but your internet banking.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Dj25
Occasional Visitor

This is not very good actually, we all need proof of payment, why change things that work now there is a set back regarding proof of payment, and that's what all debt companies require, is supposed to be making banking easier not to stand in long queues ,  just thought I would give my opinion 

Community Coordinator

Hi,

I understand your frustration, I will escalate your feedback to our development team. 

0 Kudos
Salaamah
Occasional Visitor

This is unacceptable. Why was the option to save proof of payment taken away?!?!? Not impressed with Standard bank at all
Community Coordinator

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback once again. This feature will be added back to the app soon. 

0 Kudos
Community Coordinator

Hi,

This feature will be added back to the app soon. I apologise for the inconvenience. 

0 Kudos
Tester
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I also have noticed this  and raised my complaint, this has still not been resolved.
I find it shocking that such a useful feature component has been removed.

It is that time of the month that users will be making the most payments.

Most of us are out of office and it is easier to do payments via the mobile App as opposed to logging on to desktop, so getting the proof via desktop is an inconvenience. 

At the end of the day, the mobile up is meant to make life much easier. Standard Bank needs to keep up with the fast paced life and be able to cater for more efficient features.

Please can this feature be re-implemented again.

Regards,

Tester.

Community Coordinator

Hi Tester,

I do understand your frustration. Please be assured that we are looking into this matter and our development team is working on resolving this the soonest.

Regards,

Boitumelo

0 Kudos
Thuliso
New Contributor

Please give an indication as to when, this is so frustrating
Tester
Occasional Contributor

How far are you guy's looking? I'm sure it can't be that hard to implement something that has already been developed...

vanderliefde
Occasional Visitor

Oh my word!!!! This app is actually quite useless without this feature!! When?????? This is the type of thing that will make me go FNB or ABSA, they have great apps!
0 Kudos
Danielk
New Contributor

I agree, this is a vital function, and smacks of revenue generating tactics, forcing customers to pay for a pop, which half the time doesnt even arrive. When will this feature be restored to the app???
Sivu
New Contributor

Agreed

Bring it back
0 Kudos
Sivu
New Contributor

From May to July about same issue yet not resolved - ostrich head phenomenon

This is not going awaya, no matter how much you chose to ignore our pleas

You are turning into a gvt department and asking for mass movement
Danielk
New Contributor

Yes, notice how the moderators have gone completely silent on the issue...why you may ask? I can see the conversation: guys we make 2,20 per proof of payment generated...that's going to earn us about one mill a month, versus losing only about 100 customers...totally worth it...!!!
0 Kudos
Tester
Occasional Contributor

OVER A MONTH NOW AND NO FEEDBACK??? 

THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE STANDARD BANK! 

0 Kudos
Community Coordinator

Hello @Tester,

This feature is currently on the final stages of testing and is due for release the soonest. We currently don't have the exact date of it's release but we will keep you posted on this.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

0 Kudos
sheneser
Occasional Visitor

Hello when is this feature available because I need to use it on the app
0 Kudos
Community Coordinator

Hello @sheneser,

We understand your frustration, kindly note that this feature is currently in the final stages of testing with our development team. We do not have the exact release dates, however, they will be communicated to customers upon availability.

Regards,

Mandy

0 Kudos