Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Secure messages

6 REPLIES 6
VNM

Good Day

I want to send a secure message and cant find anything under Profile. Where do I need to go?

Marietjie56
Occasional Visitor

WHEN WILL ONLINE SMART CARD APPLICATIONS BE RESUMED AGAIN

Sav
New Contributor

Hello, 

I really need to urgently send a secure message! How do I do this on the new online banking website or banking app?!

I am currently outside the country so I dont have the option of visiting the nearest branch.

Thanks

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Mongezi

Please be advised that the feature to send secure messages is currently not available on the new Online Banking, however our technical team has advised that the feature is likely to be considered for future Internet Banking development plans.

Regards,

Mandy

Mongezi
New Contributor

Hi 

How do I send a secure message from the new standardbank internet banking? Old intenet banking has been phased out

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello Noelene,

You may need to send a secure message via internet banking.

Send a secure message via internet banking. You may use the following link http://www.standardbank.co.za/standardbank/Business/Self-Service-banking/Internet-banking/Step-by-st... for a step by step guide on how to send a secure message. You may also contact us on 0860 123 000 (When in SA) or +2711 299 4701 (When outside SA).

Talk to your branch
  1. Click on Profile.
  2. Select Secure message from the sub-menu.
  3. Select the account you want to transact from, for an electronic account payment limit increase you will have to enter your card number.
  4. Enter your home telephone number.
  5. Enter your work telephone number.
  6. Type your message in the space provided.

I trust this will be helpful to your query.

Regards,

Boitumelo

Noelene1978
How can I send a secure message from my phone I urgently need to send a msg