Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Use card abroad cannot update

4 REPLIES 4
Nick1963
Occasional Visitor
I am on a small island with an unpaid hotel bill. My cards are blocked too. I am very hopefully following this advice. I seem to be getting only “bot” responses from attempting to contact you within the app.
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Klossgott,

Could you kindly forward your digital email address, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "card blocked" so that we can look into your profile and determine the source of this issue.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Klossgott
No, this does not work. All I get us "Unexpected Error" and it seema my card has been blocked.
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hi there,

The best way to resolve this is to make sure that all departure and arrival dates are captured accordingly. If the below steps were followed and you still experiencing this issue, email us with the error here: [email protected] include your reference.

You can easily amend your travel details in the App:

1)   Sign in to the App and go to Settings
2)   Select the card you’re using while you’re abroad
3)   Ensure Use card abroad is set to On
4)   Update the countries you’ll visit, as well as departure and arrival dates
5)   Confirm your changes by tapping Done
6)   Take note of your new reference number in the top right corner

Regards,

Boitumelo

Erikgevers
When I try to update the countries I will visit, it is unable to complete the function. Why?