Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

WhatsApp

18 REPLIES 18
Daramola
New Contributor

We are never ready to say goodbye forever even though we know it is a part of life. This day our hearts are heavy for losing someone so special, but as we mourn your death, we also celebrate your life. Rest in peace.
It always seems like we have all the time in the world, only to realize how fleeting it really is. I wish we had more time to do and say the things we saved for later which along with you is gone forever. I promise to keep you alive in my memories. You were more than a sister, Rest in peace.
You have left a void no one can fill. They are not many in the world like you and today the earth mourns the loss of an angel. May you rest in peace.
Even in death you are still loved and forever will be. You have touched the hearts of so many who owe you a lifetime of gratitude. We are not saying goodbye forever but goodbye for now. I pray you find peace and rest wherever you are.
As tears flow from our eyes with hearts heavy with the weight of losing you, we will also celebrate your life because you have taught us the true meaning of living. Rest in peace my dear.
You were and are still an inspiration to all, with a heart that radiated love and warmth through all our lives. You will truly be missed and forever remembered.
Nothing breaks our hearts more than having a world that no longer has you in it. You weren’t one in a million but just you and it was an honor to have shared this life with you. Rest in peace our dearest.

Daramola
New Contributor

Fantastic website. Plenty of useful info here. I am sending it to several friends and additionally sharing in delicious. And certainly, thanks for your effort!

Founder of Uptown Records Andre Harrell Dead, Cause of Death

Immiguy

ZuluBoy
Occasional Contributor
There has been increased in number of death rates in recent times. Many of the causes of death ranging from accident, homicide suicide, illness and diseases. Fatality rate is increasingly rapidly and human race are getting harmed.
The death among youths and children, those in pre-teen and teen are increasing. Mostly, teenagers die of gun violence and other related causes.
There are much to the increase in violence in schools and public places. Not just that, the recent increase in terrorism has been eradicating human existence in large number.
A single terror act carried out can wipe over hundreds of people. Nowadays, humans are dying in dozen as a result terrorism.
Securities are being upgraded everyday as human lives become more endangered. Sometimes, it is like there is a force to wipe human existence.
The question is, will human one day go extinction? Will there one day be extinction of humans?
In this articles, I would love to point out that websites like Deaddeath do publish over 500 deaths around the world and that is not even up-to 0.000005% coverage to total death in a day.
Speaking with Ruth Nazareth, a publisher with the website, we learnt that life is no longer what it was to most publishers working for the website. Constantly talking about deaths have made the company's employees to see death and life and just a beginning and a destination of life.
Nothing ever matters anymore.

ZuluBoy
Occasional Contributor

J.Scott has died. He sadly passed on February 2nd, 2020. It is with incredible sadness that friends and families of a member of Asap Mob, J Scott has passed away on Sunday, February, 2020.

Scott death is made known on Instagram by Asap Rocky. The full details on his death has not be released

Read Full Details about J Scott Death

ZuluBoy
Occasional Contributor

Ethan Jones Death officer who just died recently. These are deaths that occurred end of January, 2020.

The cause of death are accident. Another death, obituary of Chris Acres Death, and there are more deaths Garrett Bakhsh Death and also in January deceased and those who passed away are… The list includes Denise Griffiths Death who also recently passed away

Families grieve over the death of their beloved ones who just passed away. This is heartbreaking moment as families mourns. Tributes are paid on social media

We found out about these deaths through social media. Another painful exist with lots of social media tributes is the death of David Carter Death

Daramola
New Contributor

We learnt about the recent death of Tye Jackson. This was made known to us through the news posted across social medias earlier today.

Please receive our deepest condolence during this period.

zuluhype
New Contributor
zuluhype
New Contributor
I have seen a lot of great companies ministering to their customers through Whatsapp and these includes Hosting company but then, irrespective of that, our finances need maximum protections. It is of the interest of we South Africans
download <a href="https://zuluhype.com/tag/amapiano">south africa Amapiano music</a></div></div>

<a href="https://zuluhype.com/tag/emtee">Emtee Latest music</a></div></div>

download <a href="https://zuluhype.com/music">south africa Amapiano music</a></div></div>

<a href="https://zuluhype.com/tag/dj-tira">DJ Tira Latest music</a></div></div>
Pamelazulu
New Contributor

A reputable music portal based in SA helps music lovers search and download latest SA Songs, South African Mp3 Download and latest South African Video Download. Hey guys. I have seen that South African Music is really growing!! Artist such as AKA, Kwesta, Cassper Nyovest and others are constantly travelling and gaining fansfrom the UK and other countires!!

Other countries constantly underestimate the potential in South African Pop and hip hop and these artists are bringing the HEAT!!

There are groups in the UK such as "Madzie Superset" and "Ubunifu Space" create reaction videos to our music and gain hundreds of thousands of views! This expands the reach of South African Music Download !! Ill make post about Ubunifu and how succesful they have been!!

I decided to jump onto the reactions and creating my own content on youtube!! I have been loving it and i am learning everyday. If you guys have any suggestions or recommendations please feel free to comment and let me know what to improve, change or remove!!

Check out one of my Reactions from one of SA Artist here ==> South African Music

Pamelazulu
New Contributor

Great bank, i love your app too.

ZuluBoy
Occasional Contributor

I will advice you walk into the banking hall and lay your complains at the front desk. Banks are afraid of losing money and every day by day, new techniques for bank theft and other financial crime are being invented, as a result, banks are forced to policy and terms upgrade, and even beyond to terminating some features which might be believed to be a loop hole for financial crime.

My name is Mthambe

Manager

HotNewHipHop South Africa.

You can download all songs Mp3 and Mp4 without limit

ZuluBoy
Occasional Contributor

Hello Standard Bank is the best Bank. It is one of the best in Nigeria too. You can easily access your Naira without hassles.

ZuluBoy
Occasional Contributor

What does Zulu Sound like?

ZuluBoy
Occasional Contributor

Standard Bank ensures that a maximum security is given to all her customer, so removal of Whatsapp from means of sending proof of transaction can not be deam unnecessary. We can always choose other options of contacting our bank with information. Whatsapp being an app that supports instant chat, files transfer such as songs and songs' videos and other types of files including documents doesn't qualify it a means of banking or banking support else, will pave way for fraudsters to beat our financial institute security.

I have seen a lot of great companies ministering to their customers through Whatsapp and these includes Hosting company but then, irrespective of that, our finances need maximum protections. It is of the interest of we South Africans.

Tester
Occasional Contributor
Hi Therons, I seem to have the same issue. Can't believe that such a useful feature has been removed / made unavailable.
Therons
Occasional Visitor
Previously I could Whatsapp my payments to creditors. Now with the upgrade I cannot. Why?