Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Where is payfines on the app

12 REPLIES 12
gwenbaumgart
New Contributor
There is no option to pay fines????
gwenbaumgart
New Contributor
Me too. Where is it?
Dec 2020.
FClapton
New Contributor

I sent my detail on the same date. To date no feedback. 

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @FClapton,

Could you kindly forward your account details, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "payfines" so that we can look into this and assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

FClapton
New Contributor

I used this function. Paid my fine before the 32 day discount period lapsed, the money was deducted from my account received proof of payment. However, the fine still shows on my account at the full amount. Can you please assist in this regard. 

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Rudib,

Thank you for raising your concerns with us. Our mobile app development team has advised that the pay fines feature has been put on hold currently, however, there are plans to rebuild it onto the app. Kindly note that in the mean time, you have the option of making use of the online banking platform in order to settle your traffic fines. Simply follow the below steps:

• Log onto the Online Banking platform,
  • Click on "Transact"
  • Under "Pay and Transfer", click on "Traffic Fines".
  • Select the fine that you'd like to pay.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Rudib
I think Standard Bank should make this higher priority. Its been some time now
Zaperssd
Frequent Visitor
Over 2 years is a long development plan, bank seem to not have a good focus for on the go customers
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @JB5,

This feature is currently not available. As soon as we have the development plan of this feature we will update you.

Regards,

Boitumelo

JB5
Visitor

Still looking for it ........ when is "near future"?

nejthardt
Occasional Visitor

I see "in the near future" was posted over a year ago. Where do I find the payfines on the app?

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi

This feature is currently not available on the app but will be made available in the near future. 

Regards,

Standard Bank

hazelholly
I used to be able to pay traffic fines on the app, but cannot find it now.