Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

foreign payments

6 REPLIES 6
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Khubza885,

The number to call for international payments is 0860 123 006 for assistance.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

khubza885
Occasional Contributor

Thank you, I got it. But it says i must call to add the province in my address. But the number is not complete it only shows 0860003.....

khubza885
Occasional Contributor

Thank you, I got it. But it says i must call to add the province in my address. But the number is not complete it only shows 0860003..... 

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi khuba885,

Please use the following steps to do international payments:

• From the home screen, select the transact icon the top right of the screen
  • Select ‘Pay’
  • Select ‘Pay a new Beneficiary’
  • Select ‘A beneficiary outside South Africa’
  • Accept the Terms & Conditions
  • Select ‘Get started’
  • Confirm that all your personal details are correct (if they are not, then select ‘These details are incorrect’ and visit your nearest Standard Bank Bureau de Change to update your personal details)

• Select ‘Confirm’
  • Complete the
    • Beneficiary personal details
    • Beneficiary bank details
    • BOP Code (your reason for payment)
    • Fee type option. Standard Bank as well as the beneficiary bank will charge fees for an international payment. If you select, I’ll pay for all the fees, then you will be charged fees by Standard Bank and then at a later date, the beneficiary bank will charge you a fee as well. If you select, “We’ll split the fees”, you will be charged Standard Bank’s fees and the beneficiary will pay for the Beneficiary bank fees.
    • References
  • Enter the amount that you want to send
  • Stipulate the amount you want to send in either Rand or foreign currency by switching the toggle on the left next to the amount field
  • Select ‘Agree’
  • Review the transaction summary screen and tap on ‘Confirm’
khubza885
Occasional Contributor

I started forex trading then i was told that i must be able to make international payments. 

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi khubza885,

Please let me know what are you trying to pay? 

khubza885
Occasional Contributor

In my App I press Foreinx, then outwards international payments,  then I press payments but nothing happens after. Please help I realy want to use this payment.