Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

no help frm standard bank at all

prettyz187
New Contributor

i have called and i waited for an hour on the phone listening to a stupid music until my airtime depleted. i sent an email with all my details and still no reply from standard bank, then i came to this forum and posted my problem and still no reply and aperently in instant massaging, still no reply or help. when i check on other posts here, they ae very few replies it like peaple are just posting for fun. i have had this problem from Tue as today is Saturday,   I bought a prepaid electricity via cellphone banking and I received an empty SMS with no voucher number. Then I received a confirmation SMS with reference number V127165048. it was for R100. standard bqnk create all these platforms for communicaion such as help line, email, instant sms, forums, but they are all useless coz they dont realy care about clients, they only care about money going to them and that it. they dont care that i didnt gat my prepaid voucher coz they dedacted my money on my acount.  standard bank is negligent, ignorent and they are basterds. they are full of shiiiiiiit. i have done it all to get there attention for help and fot non. i am so MAD.  why create all these platforms if they cant even use them to help us.i want my electricity voucher i paid for it and u took my money u pigs.gggggggggaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh