Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

proof of payment

Solved
16 REPLIES 16
moseasello57
Visitor
Tracker R625.00
JonD
New Contributor
JonD
New Contributor
I totally agree ! Why should i have to go into a branch just to ask for pop ? Absolutely ridiculous
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @S_cubed_,

Thank you so much for this input. To your point we have also accepted this as a resolution to "Proof of payment" and linked also a respond to the same query here:http://community.standardbank.co.za/t5/Mobile-banking-app/help/m-p/420158/thread-id/2621/highlight/f...

Let me know should you still need further assistance on this.

Regards,

Boitumelo

S_cubed_
Occasional Visitor

Hi all,

The new Internet Banking website allows you to recall or resend proof of payment notices you requested to be sent while processing a transation. These can be downloaded or resent via email, fax or SMS in the"Transact" menu under "Proof of payment".

This is a very helpful feature, thank you.

Best regards,

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Fameen,

You are able to share the notification via email or SMS to the preferred party when making a transfer/EFT payments to your beneficiaries on the new app update. Note this feature is only available while processing the payment not after making the payment. We are currently running final tests on sharing the proof of payments after the payments have been done. I will keep you posted as soon as the dates of its release are communicated.

Let me know should you need further assistance on this.

Regards,

Boitumelo

Fameen
Do I really need to go to a bank to send a pop??? In the past you would just go to transaction history—proof of payment— and then send it from there but I can no longer seem to find this option. It is so frustrating as I need to urgently send a pop
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @nins,

I understand your frustration on this. Please be advised that this feature is currently not available on the mobile banking app but will form part of future app developments.

Regards,

Mandy

nins
this is pathetic of standard bank we should be able to recall and resend POP!!! FUSTRATED
Ebi
Occasional Visitor
Does the new app have this function?
xolanimdlolo198
Occasional Visitor
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Rachelicious2,

What are you referring to?

rachelicious2
Occasional Visitor
Is this the situation to date?
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Tahir,

By logging on to internet banking you need go to transaction history. Unfortunately, you can not view proof of payment via IB or the app. You can visit a branch for assistance with POP.

tahir
Visitor

Hello

Pls advise if i made payment and wanto go back if i fotgot to send the POP for that specific payment how do i go about doing so

Rgds

Tahir Ebrahim

StandardBank
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hi

After you have made a payment using the App, there is a share icon that can be used to send the proof of payment.

Regards,

Standard Bank

JPRichards
Occasional Visitor
How do i create proof of payment and forward it to the respective poeple anyone have an idea???
Go to the solution >