Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ALSI

Russ
Super Contributor
Nice little rally the past two days.Wouldn't be surprised to see another decent pullback soon.
0 Kudos
53 REPLIES 53
Mar-11
Super Contributor
may see 35800 before you see ur pullback...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Don't try to see too far ahead....just trade what's there....no real trend....
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
my time frame in up trend....
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
im not say will have a pull back from 800, but saying i see 35800, will have to see wat happens round there...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
The problem with chart patterns and indicators is that bias creeps in. At least with Elliot Wave, there is always the alternate count....the best analytical tool is one that makes the decision for you....I need to find one that can keep out of trades that is in a sideways pattern , so reducing drawdowns...or something that can identify the breakout.....
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Are you on drug ot taking either of these drugs, Haldol, Prolixin, Navane, Stelazine, Trilafon, and Mellaril? Anyway , God bless you.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Are you on druge ot taking either of these drugs, Haldol, Prolixin, Navane, Stelazine, Trilafon, and Mellaril? Anyway , God bless you.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Are you on drugs ot taking either of these drugs, Haldol, Prolixin, Navane, Stelazine, Trilafon, and Mellaril? Anyway , God bless you.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
rams have u heard of familiarity bais? there are many instruments and styles that can be successful, just because u dont understand or agree with a method, does not mean it is incorrect....maybe a more open mind will allow you to learn a more successful system, one can always learn......but having said that, the most successful system for one person, cld be total disaterase for another, cause as you quite correctly pointed out ppl suffer from baises, just depends on which u suffer from most severly. within ur sideways frame there are multiple trends in the shorter time frames, can point direction to the longer time frames......anyways just under an hour left...lets see how close we get to 780ish....
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
my trading sysytem is not relevant because its purely mechanical...smaller time frames in a sideways market can point to trends in the longer time frames but the indicator or chart pattern will suffer from the same bias...the answer probably lies in the money management system rather than the choice of trading system.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Haldol, Prolixin, Navane, Stelazine, Trilafon, and Mellaril? Anyway , God bless you.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
seems will give it another go today....
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
cld pop today....
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Yeah, days like this is easy....yesterday was a straight line. Today is the ideal trade setup day ....profit made, stops at profit ......
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
no stopping it now....
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
tomorrow is going South.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
maybe just to test some of levels we broke thru today... but short/meduim term, new highs on the cards.... imo
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
DOW's about to hit the record, and we're lagging ours. I'm quite happy being long at this point.
0 Kudos