Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

DST to list on LSE in 2011

Mr_Money
Regular Contributor
Upside potential for NPN. DST to list on the LSE in 2011. Value of DST stake in 2011 to be 6 Billion Dollars http://www.xe.com/news/2010/07/29/1303553.htm?utm_source=RSS&utm_medium=TL&utm_content=NOGEO&utm_cam...
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
an sure it will changge the 'valuaton' but won't change reality ..
0 Kudos
Mr_Money
Regular Contributor
I "think" that DST will most probably increase its stake in Facebook. NPN would have a 28% stake(this excluded the Tencent DST stake) in DST and I hope that in a few years that facebook will list. Imagine the upside on NPN?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
sure, not withstanding lots of thinking an hoping .. an then all we got is a bubble .. an disclaimer, I hold NPN and got nothing against bubbles ..
0 Kudos
Mr_Money
Regular Contributor
Agreed Simon but also remember that the world is changing. Kids no longer play cricket , ruby and soccer outdoors anymore. They are on Facebook mxit socializing and busy on the internet playing on-line games.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
hhhhmmm .. biggest growing demographic on FB is women +50 years old .. biggest demographic paying pc/console games is men +30 .. not about kids at all, because of above and becuase they got no money ..
0 Kudos