Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Deadline Date for Buying Shares at Rights Offer Price

Not applicable
Hi. What is the deadline date for buying shares at the rights offer price of R1.90. I notice that the PAN NPL has been suspended. What does this mean?
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
klapka
Super Contributor
It is finished. I think cum entitlement was 7th December? You didn't miss anything the median price between your holding and 25% one could buy in the offer was around R2.40 a share and it is less than that now. Rights offers rarely benefit shareholders IMO.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks. But now how do I sell "PANN"
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks. But now how do I sell "PANN"
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
you can't .. last trade day for PANN was Friday last ..
0 Kudos
Nero
Occasional Contributor
So what happen if you mist the last trade date? I did not see an button on my trade window that gave me the sell option. Does this now mean that I lost all that money??
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
What on earth does your question means? In my mind the LTD was to benefit from the rights offer - if you missed, then you do not participate... However, keep selling (or buying).
0 Kudos
Nero
Occasional Contributor
I cannot buy or sell it says: Share Status: Suspended (01 Jan 0001 00:00)'.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Is anyone getting data feed from OST?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Is anyone getting data feed from OST?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have exactly the same question Nero. Have we lost that money?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
yes, you are unable to sell them any more .. you may still be able to take up the rights (buy PAN at 190c, 1 for every PANN you hold), check with call center, but I think dates have all passed ..
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks. If my rights to buy at R1.90 have expired, I kinda messed up big time because I bought the shares especially for this reason, and now I can't even sell PANN
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks. If my rights to buy at R1.90 have expired, I kinda messed up big time because I bought the shares especially for this reason, and now I can't even sell PANN
0 Kudos