Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

GLASS BALL challenge

Not applicable
Seeing that we are all a little bored today I want to propose a little challenge for all of us willing to put it on the line.
Over the next 34 days (till end June) where does each of you see the market heading? Your answer could be based on aproximate figures for he ALSI, TOP40 etc, you could have a general feeling of up or down or sideways. Also included what risks and what 'green shoots' you see developing.
Just a little harmless fun to see if we can be as good if not better (or worse) than these economists predicting recession recovery and strong upward market movements etc.

Anyone interested in taking the rest of the week and hazarding a guess? I think we should set cutoff for the challenge at close of Friday and see at end June who was the best glass ball reader/analyst etc...
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Kompete
Occasional Contributor
I reckon by end June: ALSI will be between 24,500 and 26,500. If you put a gun to my head and said "be more precise", I'd say probably around 25,000
0 Kudos