Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Going mad this morning?

Super Contributor

Going mad this morning?

Funnily one of my stop-losses sold at ten this moring.Luckily only one quarter of my shares held....The PE ,oversold etc. seem to mean nothing at this stage?....buying frenzy underway....i'm re activating the short stop-loss
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES
Regular Contributor

Re:Going mad this morning?

Ja Barry - there have been some positive articles on the internet over the weekend which no doubt have created this 'frenzy,
0 Kudos
Highlighted
royzen2
Contributor

Can someone tell me something i don't know! This is crazy for 3 trading hours. A bubble has to burst at some point.
0 Kudos
N/A

Excellent articles came out this weekend people saying this will fly to 300 once results come out end May. I was eying this at 129c this morning...missed this one hey :( hahahaha
0 Kudos
N/A

Re:Re:Going mad this morning?

People calling this the next capitec....
0 Kudos
potter
Contributor

She she blows hehe
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

I,m out ! best price 201 c just sold last parcel at 162....will look to re-enter around 100 cents.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

100% of Finbond?s book is collected by way of advance debit orders on the Nupay system Oops, what is your contigency plan in light of the new law? Impairment will shoot through the roof. Liquidity issues, more rights issues?
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Is this directed at me?....I don't see this as a long term hold ,only a trading share....As an aside,my understanding the NUPAY collected in shorter than three months is not subject to being a loan lenders law....Why i say this, these machines have given out by i think absa to doctors and vets country wide.Our local vet has one.
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Barry, please elaborate on these 'machines'??
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

First i agree with Preston I feel Finbond is on shaky ground.See my comment of a couple of days ago on....popgames12.blogspot.com....The NUPAY machine is just like the debit card,master card machine as u swipe your card through it.If you cannot pay your debt in one payment ,u are allowed to pay off over three months,with interest addded of course.
0 Kudos