Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Going mad this morning?

barry_1
Super Contributor
Funnily one of my stop-losses sold at ten this moring.Luckily only one quarter of my shares held....The PE ,oversold etc. seem to mean nothing at this stage?....buying frenzy underway....i'm re activating the short stop-loss
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Pepi
Regular Contributor
Ja Barry - there have been some positive articles on the internet over the weekend which no doubt have created this 'frenzy,
0 Kudos
royzen2
Contributor
Can someone tell me something i don't know! This is crazy for 3 trading hours. A bubble has to burst at some point.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Excellent articles came out this weekend people saying this will fly to 300 once results come out end May. I was eying this at 129c this morning...missed this one hey :( hahahaha
0 Kudos
Not applicable
People calling this the next capitec....
0 Kudos
potter
Contributor
She she blows hehe
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
I,m out ! best price 201 c just sold last parcel at 162....will look to re-enter around 100 cents.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
100% of Finbond?s book is collected by way of advance debit orders on the Nupay system Oops, what is your contigency plan in light of the new law? Impairment will shoot through the roof. Liquidity issues, more rights issues?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Is this directed at me?....I don't see this as a long term hold ,only a trading share....As an aside,my understanding the NUPAY collected in shorter than three months is not subject to being a loan lenders law....Why i say this, these machines have given out by i think absa to doctors and vets country wide.Our local vet has one.
0 Kudos
Pepi
Regular Contributor
Barry, please elaborate on these 'machines'??
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
First i agree with Preston I feel Finbond is on shaky ground.See my comment of a couple of days ago on....popgames12.blogspot.com....The NUPAY machine is just like the debit card,master card machine as u swipe your card through it.If you cannot pay your debt in one payment ,u are allowed to pay off over three months,with interest addded of course.
0 Kudos