Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

I am interested to know

john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Nah hombré, NASA's gotta a lock on that juice.....who on earth would ride them flaming iron horses without Dutch....errr.... Mex courage.....& give me some of your sauces so I can get some @ $10 for 200 litres! Holy Mother of Moses!...whata pizzup that would be, eh? Adios amigo.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
The oil price at the mercy of speculators
0 Kudos
surfer
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Indigenous inhabitants becoming restive,now Zenophobia,later perhaps the revival of the Uhuru idea,wih the night of the long knives( the name first used by the Nazis)but generally the same idea.
0 Kudos
earlyret
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Hibiscus
Regular Contributor
No John but I will. A nuclear bomb and other speculative events mentioned proves my point. Try and attached some rational kind of argument with your event. Why will oil go down to $10 and what is the likelihood. If it is unlikely discard the argument in the short term. In any case it is lekker fun to read about all the events.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Funny - way back in 1914 old Siener van Rensburg predicted a Night of the Long Knives here in SA. Supposed to happen some time after the democratic government comes into power. Don't believe in it myself but it was an interesting book to read. Also predicted people making "pap" in pots on the street because of power outages.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hibscus true, but the the point is not what but when, somthing will mess with the markets, its effect and its timing are the only unknowns. If you have some ideas as to the what the when is less of a mystery. perhaps the better question is what is your plan when the un-thinkable happens.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Vernon Koekemoer !!
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
heh...still on form, Y.And as a PS...POLITICAL RISK is now the greatest danger coz it will blanket everything economic.eg: Zim spillover end-June + EKSDOM major outage this Winter + further Xenophobes part 2.Personally,this Kruger profit-take Mo is nothing but another opportunity to stock up whilst the Rand acts strong and Gold prepares for next launch.Wary of everything else....Adios,bud.
0 Kudos
Mr_Money
Regular Contributor
OIL and OIL and OIL
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
CrownA
Super Contributor
Vernon Koekemor for President!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Kaaatching! I see you compadré....Raybans 'n the ol' waxed board stored for the winter....patience.....time for big fires & Jeripigo...see you around the Aurora's my man. Respect 'n Adios.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Mugabe becomes the pope!
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Oil $ dollar is the key here the biggest change international has been oil price and dollar weakness lets say they switch dollar strenghtens and oil goes back to $90 these two variables are the most volitile in terms of spead of change ...the Americans are not happy and they will make sure they are the boss and make things turn to siute them at the momment they are paying big bucks for oil concidering these two factors
0 Kudos
Not applicable
that maybe is not going to happen. The Arabs and the Asians have got to much to loose. And then as we have seen happening quite a lot lately the money loaned to the US banks has come from Asia and the Arab Sovereign wealth funds.
0 Kudos