Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Is firestone another Coal of Africa?

Dididi
New Contributor
Guys, I have been tracking coal juniors with potential, and my prediction with coal of africa has been good. What do you guys think about Firestone Energy (FSE)? Seems to follow similar model: Australian Co with BEE partner and coal deposits in the waterburg region in Limpopo - dubbed the future of coal in SA. Will appreciate opinions.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
barry_1
Super Contributor
I canot remember where,but i did read that they have appointed some one that formerly worked for Anglo to head the operation.Which in my book says that they are serious.As with all Ozzie outfits they are short on details,definitely worth watching.
0 Kudos
Resurgam2
Occasional Contributor
Nope, their assets are in the wrong place. No way to get their export coal to market (RBCT) or wait for Trans-Kalahari railway - in 20 years time. Can only sell coal to Eskom and Medupi is running behind schedule. Will eventually die a death
0 Kudos
THOMAS
New Contributor
Indeed , I believe so . I've been investing on the JSE for the past 2 years and this is my ALL time stock pick of the penny shares . The coal is in the ground and they've got the financial backing of Ariona Company S A .
0 Kudos