Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Outllook for the day - free vid

Super Contributor

Re:Outllook for the day - free vid

Hey, rc, let's call a truce if you will allow me to teach you a bit about mechanical trading...and it's all referenced to Simon Brown and Mark Douglas

Re:Re:Outllook for the day - free vid

Richard point taken...but I did say that this was process....they view is still for a 2000 point correction. I said it would take about half the time it took to put on the points so we have a good while to go still....

yes I thought I detected a change of tone yesterday ....pse go ahead I am an empty vessel....I would love to hear about your mechanical trading...I am working on a BOT at the moment...
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re:Re:Re:Outllook for the day - free vid

For the record I'm looking for the short too, but it's not the best weather for it :)

Re:Re:Re:Re:Outllook for the day - free vid

well if its like CT its totally unpredictable...cloudburts and thunder storm out of the blue then bright sun...we just trade the range but its coming ...i feel it in my water

Re:Re:Re:Re:Outllook for the day - free vid

BC202 - im a very short term swing trader...I trade 200 to 500 point ranges....(depending on the ATR)...make my profit for the day and get out...when i profit i sometimes have an overnight position whne certain requirements are met.
Super Contributor

Don't insult the vessel,,,,hey whats the ,count

err... i was insulting myself....
Super Contributor

Er...faster link to bankrupt acy?....

So far so good on this analysis....gap up ...upper gap close failed...no 50 pt close into gap...so far the pro gap analysis confirmed but as i said with US Data out at 14h30 anything can happen