Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

PHUTHUMANATHI SHARES - NASPERS

kicc
Frequent Contributor
Folks - i see PN is now trading at 52 rand - steady gains everyday - any views on where to from here for the price and why such huge fluctuations?
0 Kudos
22 REPLIES 22
JulzM
Regular Contributor
The Shares are making higher lows and higher highs everyday,and volumes have been okay.....i think the share price will climb much higher eventually...
0 Kudos
Mr_Money
Regular Contributor
I would like to give a hand of thanks to all those that decided to sell their shares way below market value , I having been buying these shares and have already made profits in excess 80%.
0 Kudos
JulzM
Regular Contributor
The trading platform seems not to be opening today,Anyone experiencing the same prob ?
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
i am frustrated myself cause i use it for buying end selling.
0 Kudos
Mr_Money
Regular Contributor
Yip , I have called them. The platform is down
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
any idea how much it is worth now?
0 Kudos
Mr_Money
Regular Contributor
The last traded price was about 55 rands , though the shares are valued at 130 - 170 rand . I value it at 150 rands currenlty
0 Kudos
JulzM
Regular Contributor
What would your cut off price be,until u stop accumulating more Shares Mr Money?
0 Kudos
Mr_Money
Regular Contributor
I have already thrown the "kitchen sink" at these highly undervalued shares, I don't have much spare cash left. I would buy without thinking if the share (money for jam) price is below 80 bucks. Will probably still buy until but with caution till 100 bucks.
0 Kudos
Mr_Money
Regular Contributor
Forgot to mention will hold until it reaches 170 , than decide whether to exit or carry on holding. Make no mistake this a premuim quality share with huge cash generation potential (think of your DSTV monthly subscription that always goes up.
0 Kudos
kicc
Frequent Contributor
have to agree with Mr Money - will not sell anywhere below R120 - this is a quality stock and as soon as everyone is in the know - the price will rise - also the dividend was cut every year to pay debt so interested to see what the new dividend will be next year September (perhaps R5).
0 Kudos
lush
Occasional Contributor
What is their JSE trading code?
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
How do u keep an eye on the price? by calling them often?
0 Kudos
Mr_Money
Regular Contributor
These shares are BEE shares ( you have black , indian or coloured) and are not listed on the JSE. They can be bought OTC.
0 Kudos
lush
Occasional Contributor
Much appreciated, thanks.
0 Kudos
Mr_Money
Regular Contributor
The platform is now up and working
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
0 Kudos