Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

The cost of an MBA

Stifler
Contributor
thanks Farmer Brown - one does get carried away when you are young ( am 31 with 2kids) and tend to chase success and money. my biggest goal is to give my kids a good life and give them a headstart in life when they finish school. I know a headstart is not always giving them money, but for some reason it does help when put toghether with a proper education and when they taught the right values in life. but your words rings so true and I feel kind of guilty of what you mentioned.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
nice one farmer, but choose either...old and poor or old and rich?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
My dream is to enable my daughter to understand the stock market and think independently how to make money work for her, instead of working for money.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Nah Rams. There is something in between, and you forgot to add happy/content/enlightened to the mix. Something like your partner, spouse, children can make or break you, money or no money. You need to work to achieve the complete package, and farmer brown seem to have come quite close.
0 Kudos