Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Unhappy Clients - 4 Simon

Ray_1
Occasional Contributor
Ok Simon, I don't stir often, but seems like I am not the only person on the site that is totally unhappy about the insane nanny like behaviour of the Auto logoff . in short, I am a friging adult, on a private secure notebook. You obviously have no concept of how the site is used. Remove the Auto log off or give people a democratic choice of making use of it if they wish. And yes again the stupid big arrows in the portfolio page in simple is annoying and smacks of e web designer strait out of nappies. Replace with the old graphics.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Cruising
Contributor
Use the Old Menu to see you portfolio with the small red arrows
Not applicable
mmmmh, seems like someone her does not like the big red arrows ... Don't worry man ! nether do I ,not that i have any and if i had some i most probibly would have taken it out on SBK as well hehehe. Enjoy your weekend
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
The fact that you guys mention RED ARROWS is exceptional and prophetic,it doesn't happen everyday and is a subtle message from the forces that control the universe...
0 Kudos