Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Up almost 150% on my watchlist

Mr_S
Super Contributor
damit! kicking myself....seems the market likes all this news about establishing a mutual bank.....directors are buying...think i must make a move too....
0 Kudos
46 REPLIES 46
Not applicable
I have been with them since 10c, these guys have invested quite alot of money establishing their mutual bank. For the last 2 years their results have been really good. I am smiling and will hold on, think it has alot of room for growth. Their last results where really good.
0 Kudos
Funnymoney
Frequent Contributor
Damn.. this looks crazy! I usually buy for the long haul, but this share is flying at the moment.. Hmmmmm.. makes me wonder!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Keep watching, no bad news is good news and company is doing very well. Im in for a long time, cant wait for it to hit 160 again!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i was quite stupid, sold half of my holdings at 35c. should have kept it all...
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
I have just placed an order at 44c...will place a stop at 35, im sure this is on the back of the whole mutual bank issue. Directors have also been buying up quite a sum so they must know something....My question is, why did it drop so much in the past???
0 Kudos
Funnymoney
Frequent Contributor
I've placed an order at 37c, but not sure I'll get it the way it is rallying at the moment.. guess we'll see!
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
If technicals is anything to go by, this share is heavily over bought. If your planning to get into this, wait for a pullback. Way too much froth on this share at the moment.
0 Kudos
Funnymoney
Frequent Contributor
Fair call... for now I've opted for another long term share.
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
but im just puzzled as to why its rising so much tho....whats justifying such movements???
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
good results and what was a huge discount to NAV, now its a much smaller discount. prospects look good in the long-term and quite a few institutional investors(if you check their webpage)
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
yes excellent results, but im worried about that PE! i think people might be buying into the mutual bank issue, thats the only reason i see for such moves. Still no one has answered my question of how the company crashed down from its previous highs...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well if it earned 2c in 6 months, all things kept constant, it should earn around 4c in the year. so a PE of about 13 at the moment. not too bad, not to outstanding...
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
which PE are you referring to as i am looking at the PE on the quotes page of FGL and it shows something like 23
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i think its because it is only factoring in the first 6 months earnings(2c). the full year has not been completed as yet
0 Kudos
royzen2
Contributor
Does anyone know how far this is going?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
royzen2
Contributor
I knew somethin' was up @ 14c but then forgot about FGL. @ 36c thought I was too late.And now. AArgh, I don't know! Don't want the 18th of June 1time experience.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
1Time was in sy gat! FGL is not.
0 Kudos