Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Where is this share heading?

Sycorion
Contributor
I have been investigating alot about this company. Am I wrong to think this share can go to R15 a share in 12 months. It has alot off potential with the new deals they have signed..Anyone?
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
not convinced the deals actually change much, but more importantly .. why R15 ??
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Yes, you're wrong to think that. Is a pipe dream made in la-la land. NO, but no company will jump 300% in 12 months on hot air alone. This company will have to produce earnings reports in 12 months that simply shoot the lights out. I haven't seen one of those yet, have you ? So why don't we wait awhile for that first result set before we jump to bloated conclusions. Sorry to be so frank, but I thought I'd save you some unnecessary school fees. omo
0 Kudos
Sycorion
Contributor
Thanks for reply. New to share trading :-) So asking advice from the pros :-)
0 Kudos
Sycorion
Contributor
Well new to share trading. It was at one point very high R18. But I guess have to wait for financial report... sorry guys still new at this. I bought at lowest so just loving the ride :-)
0 Kudos
Sycorion
Contributor
Well new to share trading. It was at one point very high R18. But I guess have to wait for financial report... sorry guys still new at this. I bought at lowest so just loving the ride :-)
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
I think the Chinese investors are going to be very sorry when they realise what they are buying. The geology in that area is poor to say the least with coal yields lower than 20%. A clever geologist can sing a sweet song to the uninformed. When the truth comes out the share will plummet all over again. It has seen R35 in the past, and when the geological results were made known to the public, it dropped to R1.50. Somehow the Chinese have missed the fact that the cost of washing the coal and transporting it to a harbour will destroy any value that the coal has. Good luck to the clever punters who are cashing in now.
0 Kudos
pirates
Contributor
plonky you havent a clue what you talking about
0 Kudos
investor52
New Contributor
i think plonky is right
0 Kudos
investor52
New Contributor
i think plonky is right
0 Kudos
WR
Regular Contributor
The Chinese don't care too much about price...it's securing resources for them
0 Kudos
Sycorion
Contributor
When I dont know enough about something I ask questions... from the responses I see there are two sides.... exellent! So one can make a few thousand or a few millions on this share. Living on the edge so hoping for millions :-)
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
yip there always two sides, that' investing/trading .. but why did you focus on R15, just because it been there before is meaningless ..
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Pirates....Maybe I doo know what I am talking about...looks like my prophecy is coming true after all...
0 Kudos