Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Will we bleed today?

Galuc
Super Contributor
Are we going to play catch-up on yesterdays bloodbath or will we be forgiven? Dow futures are in the green, will be interesting opening spell.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
richardw
Super Contributor
I think the whole market will be asking that question. On the whole, it'll be forward-looking because yesterday was yesterday and we'd really like to know if there's more downside overseas. If not, who cares.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Good morning to all our hard core traders ;-) even when we could be away with the family we choose to be here. Anyway seems we are doing a little bruising today but I had some nice shorts on wednessday and they cashed out very positive this morning so I will be sleeping well this week-end. What does the afternoon bring us? Me I am spending some Q time with the spouse for a change. CU all Monday again.
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
US durable goods and housing data may influence us today....
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
In my humble opinion this is a good time to go long resources and gold-most are on support and oversold.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
GLD is looking particularly interesting at the moment. Seems everyone is expecting some weakening in the Rand/Dollar relationship and some upside on gold and gold-equities. That and some indication on the rand/dollar graphs that we can expect a little run - makes me wonder if it might be worth an investment. Any thoughts?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
could someone tell me where i can find the dow futures on the net ?
0 Kudos