Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Zim

SKALA
Super Contributor
If I may add my 2 cents worth; I stated a while back that the only way to get rid of most African rules, is by way of a hole in the head. The reason is simple; once in power, they themselves and their hangers on cannot allow them to step down, since then their income via corruption and stealinf their own peoples money ends. The same is happening in RSA at all levels duo to black managers being unable to manage and control. It is all because of the culture and standard difference with the whites, the inability to take resposibility for own action and inability to act against clan members. We need a Shaka Zulu to clean up the mess again and to disperse the masses again as he did in his time.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Colonial rule ended in RSA in 1910. Prior to that the white Africans of this country trekked away from the Cape Colony to excape the British Coloninial rule. The Boere Republics of the Transvaal and Oranje Vrystaat where independant states untill again taken over by a colonial power duo to diamond and gold discoveries. I am a White African; not a settler and not a colonialist and I think that goes for most white RSA citizens. I have no desire to suppress any other race.
0 Kudos
schizo
Frequent Contributor
white rule ... not anytime soon 'boy'
0 Kudos
Robbie
Regular Contributor
It's coming, but it's not gonna be pleasant !
0 Kudos
schizo
Frequent Contributor
have you heard of something called treason, im surprised sbk is allowing you to say these things........
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ek weet nie.....when are you okes gonna realise that this is not a racial war anymore...but a class and intellectual one. And by that I do not include the current parasitic garbage governing (or hoping to) our country, neither the dof "I was always be supreme cause I'm white" mentality. There are a lot of good people out there, both black and white...problem is neither are in the majority and will always be coloured by the same brush by the other without both parties even knowing they are of the same ilk.....HIC...man o man....ages since I've had one of these JW rants on the forum....WHERES MY MAN y?????????????
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm only 37 but damn in just one generation all sense of honour, intellect and most important diginity have vanished. I remember being locked up for a day in the 80's for distributing UDF phamplets in school, I remember black students on campus undergoing the most horrendous lifestyles (studying in candlelight amidst political violence and travelling 100+ km's a day to uni) and to still pass with no BEE standards and under the most racist of deans nogal. I still keep in contact with those hombres and we laugh at the latest INL graduate trainee who talks of the "struggle" even though he schooled at Michael House post 94 with dad's "latest deal" proceeds. Bottom line is that the whites that could REALLY make a difference have left or just don't give a damn anymore cause they lost all identification with the "postmasters" left behind......and the blacks that could REALLY make a difference have given up hope...cause they are vastly outnumbered by the most materialistic and ironically eurocentric species known to mankind (watch the Peroni ad and you'll know why its so popular amoungst our latest elite)....bottom line....a purge needs to take place....which will be brought on by economic hardship. This will rid us of the above and make SA great...which believe me it will be....years down....years that I do not have the kahonis to stick around for! OMO...AIOS!
0 Kudos
Robbie
Regular Contributor
1. If you have a son, you are probably old enough to remember the days of separate development. Who have build the plenty of schools, hospitals and universities for blacks during that time ? Who have burned them down and why ? What was the standard of those during that time ? How does the standard of today compare with those days ? How well was unrest taken care of comparing with today ? If you are honest, you will realize that under white rule, standards in all aspects were better. 2. This thing can get long, but look at the most important.: Unemployment during that time comparing with now; the murder rate; all other forms of crime; list goes on.. The blacks get hurt with all this, probably more than the whites. Only a moron will prefer political rights and get affected negatively in all aspects, above what it used to be. Remember to look at the big picture. 3. There was no better solution for the SA situation than the homeland system. No black was forced to go there and those who lived there was free to work in SA. It was an ideal situation for blacks with leadership qualities and intellect to govern their own people. And in the meantime get unasked financial support from the RSA government - where would you get better ? It was also an ideal opportunity for the hardworking blacks you refer to, to proof themselves and live their dream.(and even within the RSA borders there were plenty of black businessmen and -woman. 4. Now your own situation: what prevented you to go ahead in live under the old system of separate development ? Thousands of blacks did. (don't make a fool of yourself like many blacks who still blame everything on apartheid) About you boy working in a garden: Well, I cannot see the whole future, but the day might come that he would be thankful to get a garden job. 5. Do you realize that SA has now the most expensive labor in the world, when looking at productivity ? Economists see the unrealistic high wages as one of the important reasons for our high inflation. When will these striking blacks realize that not everybody can own a car ? When will the black teens realize that not everybody can get a computer job and that the majority will have to do a physical job ? Why do so many blacks prefer to do no job instead of pushing a wheelbarrow ? The ANC already prove that they cannot govern the country and that the color of this rainbow nation is only black. The hard fact of life is that racial integration gives problems worldwide, and to try to govern a country together successfully, is completely impossible and will always be. 6. I have bad news for everybody living in SA, but for the blacks it will end up to be even worse. You would wish that there would still be homelands, but I don't think you would have the privilege to live in such a system again. No wonder that some informed blacks are fleeing to the UK (maybe also other places) 7. I know that God will tolerate only "so much" black oppression, and then I would thank God that I am not black. He tolerated only "so much" Egyptian oppression, and eventually it was the scene in the Red Sea.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
C'mmon Robbie....the system was good then cause 95% of our GDP went to 3% of our population....and the remaining 95% was soooo downtrodden that even 0.1% seemed like a gift from the heavens (afterall what choice did they have....the hangman's noose!). There is NO WAY you can justify the apartheid past. It is ignorant posts like yours that make me get defensive of our current system....and that is something I hate to do. I sincerely believe that between the likes of you and greddy idiots currently running this country...the purge may come much sooner than even I anticipated! ADIOS AMIGO...
0 Kudos
mosismoke
Contributor
Who took care of the sheep? Who worked your land? I had to apply to the socalled minister of foreign affairs in order for me to study at wits and thanks God I refused to. Can we join hands and build a country of non-racists? No among of mud slinging and name calling will build this country. yes there are weak managers from both sides of the clolour line as there are good and strong managers. To end it I was offered and I refused a bribe by a white saleman in order for me to buy from his company.Would be fair to concluded that white people are corrupt. In combining our strength we will win. In strong stones we will all fail. Once again I wish for the day where South Africans will live in harmony.
0 Kudos
Robbie
Regular Contributor
have you heard of something called treason - only a month ago Mbeki said: "There is no crisis in Zimbabwe"
0 Kudos
Not applicable
LOL. We may have to change the website address here to www.mypolitics.co.za I hear you all. Especially the last poster who mentioned the people that claim to have been in the "struggle" but were educated in the same system post 1994. What I have learnt from human nature is that people who have truly struggled in life are the first to pick themselves up and make a go of it and always appreciate what they have in life - not the "silver spooners". The trouble in South Africa is the Nats gave the country to the ANC on a silver platter, there was not other way, but do they really appreciate and understand what they have? I think not as all I hear from the masses is "I want" or "give me" and many of the people in power I believe have a chip on the shoulder and grudge to grind with mostly "white" people. I will ask you this question. Would you live in a iron shack? No of course not, but why not? Because you would make moeite/effort to prevent this scenario from ever happening. Africans and black South Africans are just flipping lazy to motivate themselves to do better and ignorance is our worst enemy in this country. Ignorance to differentiate fact from fiction when politicians and other leaders make promises they cannot keep. When it come to Zimbabwe we have a vampire state on our border, but not one of our ANC Leaders has the balls to tell it the way it is, as they too have their own hidden agenda on Land Redistribution in South Africa which will fail as it did in Zimbabwe. Africans are not Commercial Farmers - they never were - give them a few cattle to graze and row of mielies, but that is about it.
0 Kudos
mosismoke
Contributor
My struggle story for BTTB and your likes: 1. being raised by my grandmother when my mother was talking care of the "white' children and their parents and my father had to look for piece jobs. Yet when I see a South African I do not see colour until such a South African invites me to see colour. To give an example very recently I offered to help an injured white man to walk down a stuck escalator and he was very willing until his wife- who by the way left him behind to struggle thru scolded him for allowing a black man to help him indicating to him that my intention is not to help him but to steal from him. Gracefully he thanked me and we both took our different ways much to the annoyance of his wife. 2. having to walk ten kilometres to school (bare foot - rain or sunshine) and working hard to do well. Only to be insulted by a university. Yet I did not turn to crime as a solution I perserved. 3. being force to spend night in the hills because the powers that be declared me a danger to society only because I was a boy. I can ascertain you this is the story of many "blacks" living in this country. I have and will never claim any political struggle credentials - my regret is not to have been. yes we have very capable farmers (mostly "white"). All I am saying is let us combine our strengths and build this country instead of looking for weakness and magnifying them. Africa Unite!!! We can do better!!! As for Zim I wish God can remove uncle Bob soon
0 Kudos