Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

bid/sell

royzen2
Contributor
Am I the only one struggling with bid offer tables that take 20 minutes to update? Even on live or easy trader. Also on OST they are late. You could be the only one bidding and not have a clue. Easy trader is working but some tables show old data even when refreshed.
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Not applicable
Got too frustrated with EasyTrader months ago, and decided to leave it. You just cant trade like that.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
the platform you on now..is there an IPAD app?
0 Kudos
klapka
Super Contributor
Yes bid and offer (Live) shows shares already sold 20 minutes ago on 30 last trades. it makes bidding a lottery.
0 Kudos
Krypt0n1te
Occasional Contributor
I must agree, the errors on this platform is absolutely mind-boggling!!! Yesterday before market open my CFD showed a ruling price that wasn't even in the last 10 trades for the previous trades! I got an email back that was less impressive than your standard lower level government worker's email. I guess they are loosing a *****load of revenue due to their less than mediocre charting software. Charting software updated 27/08/2007!!! ...and then they mention that it won't work on Windows ME, 98 and 95. WINDOWS 95????? Really?????? You offer ALSI trading, but don't even have an ALSI chart on the "free" or "normal" charts. Sorry for the rant but I still cannot comprehend how huge players mess up the "core" of their business.
0 Kudos
Krypt0n1te
Occasional Contributor
I must agree, the errors on this platform is absolutely mind-boggling!!! Yesterday before market open my CFD showed a ruling price that wasn't even in the last 10 trades for the previous trades! I got an email back that was less impressive than your standard lower level government worker's email. I guess they are loosing a *****load of revenue due to their less than mediocre charting software. Charting software updated 27/08/2007!!! ...and then they mention that it won't work on Windows ME, 98 and 95. WINDOWS 95????? Really?????? You offer ALSI trading, but don't even have an ALSI chart on the "free" or "normal" charts. Sorry for the rant but I still cannot comprehend how huge players mess up the "core" of their business.
0 Kudos
Krypt0n1te
Occasional Contributor
HaHaHa...and then the chat forum posting is buggered as well! Get a proper forum.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dont know about an IPad app, I believe Sharenet has an app thats quite nice, but I doubt its live pricing.
But the speed with the other safex dealers is just incredible!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
have been in contact with standard for the last three months relating to above matter but nothing seems to be done.its an on going problem that happens at 9.05 am and 4.30 to 4.40 pm everyday.cant trade cfds with standard as this completly puts you off the market. at one stage ost was the best platform but backroom IT guys cannot seem to sort out problem so the next best solution was to shift account to another broker to trade cfds and warrants and index futures(even on index futures ost is 15 sec delayed . hope standard can resolve matter thank you
0 Kudos
Not applicable
have been in contact with standard for the last three months relating to above matter but nothing seems to be done.its an on going problem that happens at 9.05 am and 4.30 to 4.40 pm everyday.cant trade cfds with standard as this completly puts you off the market. at one stage ost was the best platform but backroom IT guys cannot seem to sort out problem so the next best solution was to shift account to another broker to trade cfds and warrants and index futures(even on index futures ost is 15 sec delayed . hope standard can resolve matter thank you
0 Kudos