Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

grf

Not applicable
Now grf is killing me, am i stupid? it looks like i cry and ask question only on this forum
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
theyoungster
Super Contributor
technically this looks like an excellent short,
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Lol. Shame dude! We've all been there. We buy it when it looks like its in a rally, just for the market to show us that it was at the top, and ready for a dumping. You'll learn. Just protect your money while you're learning, so that you have enough to trade with when you reach primary school :-)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Kgomo, hold in there and if you have capital add to that share. At the bottom of STO and RSI also slowly showing an upturn. ROM and MACD are a little on the down side still so expect a few more days of consolidation/downward preassure. BOL in out to lower end and should retrace to upside soon. You are in for a rough few days but buy signals starting to develop so adding to the shares you have at these and slightly lower levels could benefit you. (if you are fearless enough and can overcome the emotional side). OMO

If you into SSF, CFD, warrant etc watch gearing and time decays etc as that will have to guide you in what to do. Ordinary shares like i said add in weakness.
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
CPS are you bull bias?
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
If it bounces back towards support (currently at 39.70) then get out. I would only buy if it closes above support again.
0 Kudos
Pots
Contributor
How much further can it be expected to drop i.e. what's the support value?
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
It's bouncing off support already and is oversold.Just watch resistance.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Not bull or bear, I trade the price and the TA. Could not care less about fundamentals. Some days in and out in less than a few hours other days I wait a few days for exit. Sitting on support at the moment but next support is at 37 and then 35,50. Might bounce off support but looks likely to head to 37 or 36 before upward again.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Most likely due to report on drop in confidence for construction. MUR, AEG also dropped strong. BSR holding. Sold MUR few days ago, still holding BSR with a trail stop; I hate to stops in place on shares!! Tend to get bitten too often (me in any case).
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
cps whats your take on MTN?? been tarding in a sortof range broken out to the downside?? with added speculation about tariff decrease putting pressure on the downside?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I traded this share when the news broke of the deal called off. Nice profit in that one and got out 8 minutes before suspension that afternoon. Got right back in at 120 and rode it upto 130 and got out. At the moment downward to support at 117 and then will have to re-evaluate. Moneyweb had a fantastic article about them a few days ago and medium term the market is going to be or is saturated and they need to expand elsewhere. Same with Bharti thus the tried and failed merger/co-operation deal. This share is going to remain sideways for a while and small profits to be made for quick traders but long term only divs might be worth keeping. OMO though
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I also lost on MUR today, but I do not know why there is such a big pull back. Looks good for a upward run. Lots of projects in the pipeline. Doubled from March 2009. Do not know why the big decline.
0 Kudos