Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

scl

Russ
Super Contributor
MANAGEMENT DEMONSTRATES CONFIDENCE BY INCREASING THEIR INTEREST IN SACOIL Shame,these guys are trying really hard to get the share price moving again.Doesn't sound very convincing to me.
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Not applicable
In all my personal years of investing, trading, I have never seen a sens like this. A big hoorah over what - R88k's worth of share purchases? It is pathetic - possibly an abuse of the SENS.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Is this an end of the month joke?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
skaap .. yip in my many decades in the market .. this is a first .. and an embaressing one at that ..
0 Kudos
TITO
Contributor
Maybe thats exactly what they want you to think. The market wont like this sense and the share will fall, then they jump in.
0 Kudos
TITO
Contributor
Maybe thats axactly what they want you to think. They know the market wont like this sense. The shareprice will drop even further and then they will jump in.
0 Kudos
rsalie
Super Contributor
Gives the public the impression that their eye is on the share price and not where it should be. Remember VOX's CEO talking their price up ... R10 I believe he said ... and look where they are now.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
gives the impression of a CEO with nothing to tell the market, in the form of significant news, other than to say 'look at me' I justed added R88k of this fantastic stock to my share porfolio of what used to be R20m (but is probably about R8m now)
0 Kudos
Harathke
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
ItA's the best exit opportunity now if someone still holds.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
ItA's the best exit opportunity now if someone still holds.
0 Kudos