Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

strategy

Not applicable
Hi! Can anyone help with the strategy . I want to trade warrants for a living I have a small capital of R3000 and I want to gain capital so I can start a air time distribution company in 3 years time of which to start I need R200000. Please help 072 223 4883 [email protected]
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Not applicable
Ure Njabulo, I admire intrepeneurs, good luck.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
If you are inexperienced in trading warrants it is far easier to turn R200000 into R3000 than the other way round.I am not trying to be funny,just cautioning you.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Not to discourage you but the R3000 is not going to be enough for warrent trading... But it is enough for trading..the question is what product...why not air time...prehaps you could work as a runner.. buying from a cheap sourse and on selling it for a few cents extra... that way you build clients and capital at the same time.. just a thought...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Agreed, try building your business away from warrants. You will likely be out (broke) in less than a month if you have no experienece. I like Johns idea for you. Rather try buying whole sale and reselling a few cents higher to start with. Or try and find a unique angle to market your idea to other people. Maybe consider partnership with family and friends to make up the R200,000 and then as business grows buy them out till you own the company etc. Just a though here too
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks . Should I sell or wait on VODSBB Ibought it on 19cents now it is sitting at 17cents. Expects say it is overprised.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Honestly looking at the technicals, VOD was last at R58 on 27 August, 2 months ago. taking time decay etc into account and where you want to sell I would take my loss and keep the change. in the last wo mpnths it has only gone down and the highest peak has been R57. You might have to wait another month to get 25c but then the VOD price will need to be about R65 so you are loosing the battle every day.

These are only my reasons but I would not be in VOD warrant right now and not for the price you want to achieve. OMO and I take no responsibility for your choice.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ya, fully agree, I started trading shares a couple of years ago and moved onto warrants, started with R20k and needed R200k for my business venture. Its been a yo-yo ride since. Up 15% now in 4 months, which isn't great, but its a start. Warrants you could look out for to make potentially big returns fast is TOPDWW and TOPDWH OMO, but be very catious, these are knock out warrants and very volatile, so there is a big risk of losing everything overnight (I learnt the hard way). Good luck
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
If u do nothing else listen to these guys, if u have no experience in warrants and the market, u will lose it all in no time!
0 Kudos