Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

who is holding what

Not applicable
I have 7 stocks in my long term portfolio. BSR, BTI, Calgro, Redefine, Metair, Rolfes, Aspen & Kumba. My star performers are BTI and Rolfes. I might be looking to offload my Redefine and reassess my listed property portfolio, but otherwise, I am happy. My big problem right now, is how do I add to the portfolio, as I am not getting opportunities to buy more in any of them
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
NPN on this last dip? SBK target of R450.00. fwiw.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Richemont, Distell, Famous Brands, GrowthPoint,
ISA, JSE, MTN, SASFIN, SASOL, Lewis

Love the management in these companies.
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
I hold a bit more than 7, but some have been unbundled and I havent sold. Biggest holdings are BTI, SOL, SPP, CCL, REM, DST, CVI, ISA and some PSG. I have some ATN which I have held for a bit and am probably going to sell. I have also just bought an extra amount of COH. A touch diworsified I know.
0 Kudos
jo_soap
Contributor
BIL, CML, FSR, GLD, KIO, MPC, SAC, Satrix. Star performers this year CML, GLD and MPC. Dogs this year BIL and Satrix. Just bought SHP but too early to tell. My portofolio done 11.5% (Including dividends) as opposed to last year's 25% so a bit of a slow year.
0 Kudos
Jughead
Contributor
AGL, BTI, WHL, CFR APN, SAB, REM, PSG, NTC WOOLIES ,CFR and BTI was my best shares Just bought PGL and ASR Theres little joy in PSG and NTC but i still think they're keepers
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
wow! no platinum.
0 Kudos
EyeNvest
Contributor
CFR,CML,HAR,KIO,SHP,GLD,SOL,REI,REM all doing well for me so far this year - 14,5%. DOGS (braks') from last year ESOR and PGL. Bought during a learning curve and at the wrong time. maybe the kids will gain from them after i relocate to the big JSE in the sky.
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
My top seven holdings in order of value SOL,BTI,MMI,ABL BIL,GND & AMS. Last two have been dissapointing but I'm in for the long haul with them.With maize price moving to new highs in Oct, sold RBW (@1650 now 1540, a share I've held for a touch over 11 years) and jumped into ABL @3170 now knocking on 3600.Nice to be on the right side of a buy and sell for a change.Last time I sold a share was Oct 2007.
0 Kudos
binformed
Occasional Contributor
good portfolio but where are your mobile telecom's they're a must
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
current holdings; BATS, BHPBill, Capitec, Cityldg, ELB Group, Fambrands, ISA Holdings, Kumba, MTN Group, OldMutual, PropxSAPY, Sasol, Satrix 40, SatrixDiv, SatrixRAFI, Shoprit, Stanbank, Stefstock & Woolies
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
ABL,CLR,SOL,ARL,RLO,FBR,DTC,FSRP,SPG,ADW, Rocking the SOL and SPG.
0 Kudos
PaulC
Super Contributor
ANG, GFI, GBG, SOL, UUU, Silver and Oil ETN, GLD
0 Kudos
Mr_Money
Regular Contributor
MTN , SOL , CPI , PSG , JSE , EXX , NPN , VOD , GBG , MRF ,
0 Kudos