Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Where do I find AccessSave on the smartphone app?

• Swipe the screen from left to right, or click on the menu icon at the top left corner
  • Select ‘Explore’
  • Go to the ‘I want to save’ section
  • Select ‘AccessSave Account’

Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎12-03-2015 04:50 PM
Updated by:

Comments
Magriet
Occasional Visitor

I am not able to buy airtime or pay beneficiaries! The blogs and talks do not give solutions  to the most basic problems I have mentioned. I'm not impressed  with this new app at all. 

Docbyakyama
Frequent Contributor

MIRACLE HEALER, Doc Byakyama
kelly Thando,46 from Alberton, I am here to thank Doc Byakyama for everything he did for me, we always had a fight with my husband sometimes not even knowing why we fighting,I almost lost my job as well cause I couldn’t concentrate well at work due to the tension at home but after talking to my friend who is a nurse at far east she felt bad and then she recommended to Doc byakyama and after consulting him, I couldn’t believe because everything turned to normal my husband stopped fighting and after 1 month I was promoted at work and now am living a happy life with my family so I decided to share my story to others out there who are going through the same situations please don’t hesitate to call Doc Byakyama ,he can help with different life problems don’t suffer in silence yet you can get help problems like relationships, financial issues, business issues and many more you can contact him on. What's app OR Call +27786419126

https://musawo-byakyama-traditional-healer9.webnode.com

Top kudoed posts in knowledge base